Rumour Troy Menzel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collegen?
Collagen, the basic building blocks of our tissues, bone, muscle, tendon, ligament. Some people are genetically susceptible to relatively deficient collagen, it would appear.

OK , and it cant be added? I thought one of things the fitness gurus did was given them Collegen.
I see what you mean; I was referring to our basic genetic makeup. It's what separates the coodabeens from the achievers structurally. But there are plenty of attempts to counteract people's deficiencies.

I see what you mean; I was referring to our basic genetic makeup. It's what separates the coodabeens from the achievers structurally. But there are plenty of attempts to counteract people's deficiencies.

Are we still talking about football?

Bone bruising only.....r u kittens satisfied now???? (Blues board infiltrator with tongue in cheek). Seriously though hope u guys buck the trend of upsets.
Yes, very very happy it was just bruising and not a structural issue. He deserves to never have another ACL.

Didn't Doc Larkins forecast an ACL? I thought I read that somewhere? (Might've just imagined it or perhaps he said he DIDN'T think it was an ACL... it's getting late and my brain is fuzzy...)

Yes, very very happy it was just bruising and not a structural issue. He deserves to never have another ACL.

Didn't Doc Larkins forecast an ACL? I thought I read that somewhere? (Might've just imagined it or perhaps he said he DIDN'T think it was an ACL... it's getting late and my brain is fuzzy...)
I know the feeling!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree (I think).
I am sick and tired of kids jumping ship.
So I think it's good he stayed.
I think he will be a ripper. Good for you.

And for christ sake, other than the loser rocca "I want to play with my brudda" I see no reason to upset a career to be closer to a sibling.
The 2 menz could easily live together in point cook on the course at sanctuary lakes and both have a 45 min drive to training.

See you again in 2 years. I'm happy I can still call you guys my second favourite team...for a while there it was questionable :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back