Troy Pannell is retiring! thank f*** for that!

AusTerran

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Ottawa Senators, Ottawa RedBlacks.
Adelaide are apparently employing him to tutor their players on benefiting from umpiring interpretations. Already has a good relationship with the club.
You mean the same umpire that gave the Bulldogs 17 free kicks to 1 to Adelaide all by himself to help the Bulldogs over the line? riiight... lol

Piledrive

Debutant
May 16, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
This is the best news i've heard all day. Now just need Dean Maggots to retire as well.

When they do, Maybe Essendon will actually win a free kick count (those 2 hated us) and there will be no more "Free Kick Hawthorn Bullshit" (again, Parnell and Maggots both have hard on's for Hawthorn)

Piledrive

Debutant
May 16, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Pannell's been great for you against us. Not sure about other matches :)

Parnell has given the most free kicks to Hawthorn. He is a Hawthorn supporter and was vital in starting the "Free kick Hawthorn" saga..

Will be glad to see him go, no more bullshit from him

Senor Ed

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Doggies
Parnell has given the most free kicks to Hawthorn. He is a Hawthorn supporter and was vital in starting the "Free kick Hawthorn" saga..

I though he was a bulldogs supporter. Thats what Adelaide bigfooty members have lead us to believe.

No, he had nothing to do with the BS thing that was #freekickhawthorn.

And yes, every time we've had him v Cats we've been reamed.

It's Stevic and Nicholls that carried the Hawks to all those flags. So, so many flags.

PurpleHornet

Senior List
May 9, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeh, given theres only ~16 umpires i'm not surprised. Well known cats fans are challenged once numbers start hitting double digits.
How can there only be 16 umpires? 9 games per round with 3 umpires per game... that is at least 27 assuming all are fit and available.

Back