Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how on earth would you know how you would react to a life threatening situation
Life threatening is a stretch but I can definitely tell you I've not lost a fight by less than 50m when being persued.

Add a rifle in to the mix and I reckon I could push it to 60m.

This was a shotgun though and in my experience 50m should be safe, depending on the gauge of course. Actually bringing American better push to 65m.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Life threatening is a stretch but I can definitely tell you I've not lost a fight by less than 50m when being persued.

You rush a gun and run from a knife.

You can't outrun a bullet, your only chance if you are going to be shot is to go for the shooter.

You rush a gun and run from a knife.

You can't outrun a bullet, your only chance if you are going to be shot is to go for the shooter.
I agree you run from a knife, wise advice. Do not try to wrestle for a blade, my mate lost the feeling in his fingers from doing that and getting cut deep.

There's no need to rush a gun in a trigger happy place like America unless your back is to the wall.

Last edited:
Well he's right, why is the mayor letting a mob destroy the city? Grow a pair.

People can protest at the police department. Looters are opportunists using the protests as an excuse to do whatever they want. They don't care about the cause, and they definitely aren't helping it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People died from the stress this bullshit scheme caused. Now it turns out it was illegal the whole time and what's more they wasted a s**t ton of money bringing it in, all to kick the s**t out of the poorest people in the country

Meanwhile, billionaires and multinationals pay zero tax and we actively subsidise s**t like the Adani coal mine.

Burn it all to the ground and start again.

Well he's right, why is the mayor letting a mob destroy the city? Grow a pair.

People can protest at the police department. Looters are opportunists using the protests as an excuse to do whatever they want. They don't care about the cause, and they definitely aren't helping it.
Are you suggesting that people haven’t been Peacefully protesting about this s**t for years?

They tried passive resistance, they tried kneeling during the national anthem, they tried co-operating with police directions, they still get killed and vilified, nothing is ever good enough as the issue isn’t what they do, it is who they are and the colour of their skin!

This isn’t a one off, nor is it a rare event anymore!

Are you suggesting that people haven’t been Peacefully protesting about this s**t for years?

They tried passive resistance, they tried kneeling during the national anthem, they tried co-operating with police directions, they still get killed and vilified, nothing is ever good enough as the issue isn’t what they do, it is who they are and the colour of their skin!

This isn’t a one off, nor is it a rare event anymore!

Virtually the same thing happened 28 years ago with the LA riots.

Nothing has changed.

Cops kill more white men per year over there than anyone else don't they? we'll allow that it's taking out the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back