• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realised I never finished my "The world at war" boxset. Decided to start from the start again. Talk about unflinching documentary series, already seen piles of dead, frozen soliders with bonus close ups within the first two episodes and Churchill ain't even PM yet. I think I remember now why I stopped. Will try and get through it this time, only 24 episodes to go.

Nothing like hopping onto a train and being physically threatened by a nutter on who was clearly on the gear. Driver was pro active and got his pic and reported it to AM. Public transport for you :D

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Nothing like hopping onto a train and being physically threatened by a nutter on who was clearly on the gear. Driver was pro active and got his pic and reported it to AM. Public transport for you :D

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Magpiespower please stop accosting your fellow Port board posters on the train

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of when I was on a train and some creepy guy boarded, not taking his eyes off me. He then came and stood right behind me so my defensive instincts kicked in and I turned my head just to keep an eye on him. Then he said to me "Turn and face that way, stupid idiot" and pointed to the direction I was previously facing.

Lucky he left me alone after that but I'd rather have never found out what would have happened if I didn't turn my head to keep him in my peripheral vision.

People died from the stress this bullshit scheme caused. Now it turns out it was illegal the whole time and what's more they wasted a s**t ton of money bringing it in, all to kick the s**t out of the poorest people in the country

Meanwhile, billionaires and multinationals pay zero tax and we actively subsidise s**t like the Adani coal mine.

Burn it all to the ground and start again.
I am one of these people. I was told i miss declared earnings 5 or 6 years prior to the my gov message i received in 2018. I had to prove to them i didn't over declare. They said i owed them 600 dollars so i paid it in installments.

FTA tv desperately needs to die. If it must exist, just run re-runs of old sitcoms or have 24/7 ads or something. Since they've abjectly failed at producing any new original content for decades and can't even competently broadcast sport, there's literally no point to it.

FTA tv desperately needs to die. If it must exist, just run re-runs of old sitcoms or have 24/7 ads or something. Since they've abjectly failed at producing any new original content for decades and can't even competently broadcast sport, there's literally no point to it.
Yes.

I look forward to being priced out of watching football.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back