• Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah!
Incoming!

I just received an email from the Rabbitohs asking me to pledge my membership fees for the year and promise not to ask for them back!

Can see AFL clubs potentially following suit!

Rabitoh-ohs!

So I jumped in the car for my first supermarket trip since partial lockdown. On comes Angel of Death by Slayer.

Yep.

Hey guys. As some of you know, I'm a baggage handler for the Red Kangaroo at Adelaide Airport, you've all probably heard the news by now, eleven of my colleagues have tested positive for Covid-19.

I was tested yesterday at the RAH, there's a marquee set outside the north-eastern courtyard, only had to wait about ten minutes, the test involved having a swab shoved down the back of my throat and then that same swab shoved up my nose until it was almost tickling my brain, the corkscrew motion was the worst part.

I'm still waiting for my results, it can take up to 72 hours, I'll be texted if I'm negative and called if I'm positive. I personally feel fine, but even if I test negative, I'm still subject to 14 days of quarantine at home, as I may yet develop symptoms.

SA Health shut us down for 14 days yesterday too, Swissport are taking over us for that period.

But all in all, it's a pretty shitty situation, on top of the stand downs and everything else that's happened.

I really hope my affected workmates make a speedy recovery

Hey guys. As some of you know, I'm a baggage handler for the Red Kangaroo at Adelaide Airport, you've all probably heard the news by now, eleven of my colleagues have tested positive for Covid-19.

I was tested yesterday at the RAH, there's a marquee set outside the north-eastern courtyard, only had to wait about ten minutes, the test involved having a swab shoved down the back of my throat and then that same swab shoved up my nose until it was almost tickling my brain, the corkscrew motion was the worst part.

I'm still waiting for my results, it can take up to 72 hours, I'll be texted if I'm negative and called if I'm positive. I personally feel fine, but even if I test negative, I'm still subject to 14 days of quarantine at home, as I may yet develop symptoms.

SA Health shut us down for 14 days yesterday too, Swissport are taking over us for that period.

But all in all, it's a pretty shitty situation, on top of the stand downs and everything else that's happened.

Good luck man! Fingers crossed for you

La La Land (Netflix)

You don’t appreciate how white you are until that ending.
Watched the first 3 minutes of this movie before turning off... and I am very white.

I am very white, I like musicals and I like Emma Stone and I like Ryan Gosling... but I wouldn't go near La La Land with a gun to my head.

Seriously? It’s incredible. Incredible.

Emily deserved her Best Actress Oscar and then some.

Watched the first 3 minutes of this movie before turning off... and I am very white.

The first films of my DVD collection included American Ninja (Michael Dudikoff ftw) and Hard Target (I never saw a Belgian karate kick exponent I didn’t like), so I’m not going full Rodgers & Hammerstein on you, but Cheez TV Louise.

Try again idk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

were any of your colleagues off sick recently or feeling unwell? have you spoken to any of the people that are infected?

I'm so white, I'm almost pink. I skipped right passed la la land and went straight to season 2 of "Sunderland till I die" Many resembling my complextion

I'm so white, I'm almost pink. I skipped right passed la la land and went straight to season 2 of "Sunderland till I die" Many resembling my complextion

As a Newcastle fan the first season was enough to turn my lovenuggets inside-out, so Season 2 might make me COVID-Hasselhoff.

The first films of my DVD collection included American Ninja (Michael Dudikoff ftw) and Hard Target (I never saw a Belgian karate kick exponent I didn’t like), so I’m not going full Rodgers & Hammerstein on you, but Cheez TV Louise.

Try again idk.

hard target lol. That's the punch the snake one right?

I must have watched that about 20 times because my brother never returned it from video ezy (or was it blockbuster? Seems too early). On tape though

hard target lol. That's the punch the snake one right?

I must have watched that about 20 times because my brother never returned it from video ezy (or was it blockbuster? Seems too early). On tape though

on beta please say beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back