• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I’m late. Great news - innocent until proven guilty and all that. He didn’t do it so even if guilty he’s actually innocent.

There’s worse things going on at the moment anyway Dylan. Pell is a bloody saint compared to COVID-19. Get some perspective

COVID-19 is a mindless scrap of DNA surrounded by a protein layer, kind of divorced from the concept of moral choice.

yeah well, can't argue with that.
and yes i'm a non-practicing roman catholic, you got me.

Wow I wonder what kind of atrocities you used to defend when you were practicing.

COVID-19 is a mindless scrap of DNA surrounded by a protein layer, kind of divorced from the concept of moral choice.
COVID-19 has killed thousands of people and yet I have not seen anyone suggest we take legal action against the virus. Think about that for a second. This is just a witch hunt against the church.

COVID-19 has killed thousands of people and yet I have not seen anyone suggest we take legal action against the virus. Think about that for a second. This is just a witch hunt against the church.

My apologies.

Sorry, I’m late. Great news - innocent until proven guilty and all that. He didn’t do it so even if guilty he’s actually innocent.

There’s worse things going on at the moment anyway Dylan. Pell is a bloody saint compared to COVID-19. Get some perspective
Preach brother!

Guilty or not he's still an arrogant, self-important, knobhead. Couldn't the Catholics find someone better?

Didnt he pull the ol Christopher skase/Weinstein "boo hoo I'm so sick you can't send me to prison I'll die"

Fit as a fiddle now. Sorry bad choice of words. Fit as a kiddy fiddler.

Shitbags like Abbott and bolt running around rejoicing that a pedo has been released. Disgusting.

Jeffrey H Christ - I run away from the current headf***ery of the covid thread to the sanctuary of the RTT and I'm confronted with this madness...
My personal list of least to most interesting TRTT permatopics:

Least

Pell pedo chat
Australian politics
Star Wars
American politics
Janus' conspiracy theories
Steve (the poster formerly known as magpiespower) and his day at work / on the train
Janus' financial predictions
Piston Broke breaking in and pissing on the furniture

Most

Pell pedo chat
Australian politics
Star Wars
American politics
Steve (the poster formerly known as magpiespower) and his day at work / on the train

Love Thy Shitgibbon is definitely number one for me.

#WWSD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My personal list of least to most interesting TRTT permatopics:

Least

Pell pedo chat
Australian politics
Star Wars
American politics

Most
Shower flapper?

Pedo defending. TRTT delivering overnight once again.

He’s not a pedo cos a random on the internet said he wasn’t.

Not good enough for you Mr Smartypantsemuface?

With accusations of this nature where there is smoke there will always be fire. I guess I went through the same thing with Michael Jackson. He was found not guilty by jury so that's a small difference.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Here's a translation for you:
opportunity witnesses = other Catholic Priests

The High Courts findings were that the victim was believable in his claim that Pell abused him, but not enough was done to challenge a couple of Catholic Priests saying "it couldn't have happenned because of Pell's routine later in his life as a Bishop", so there should've been some doubt. The whole finding is he's committed these offences, but you should've done more to defend against the Catholic Church using a version of David E Kelly's Plan B from The Practice to create reasonable doubt.

Its the exact type of defence that Essendon tried to use against their doping charges, they were just screwed because the lower burden of proof meant they actually had to have some evidence to back up the story they were using to try and create doubt.

And just another point, I read 3 of the 7 High Court judges were appointed to their positions at the recommendations of the Howard and Abbot governments. Two former PMs who stuck their noses into this case to give character witnesses as to what a great guy George Pell is. The same George Pell that was shifting around and hiding pedophile priests.

Shame there weren’t two very believable witnesses after the other one turned to drugs for reasons completely unknown and subsequently overdosed I mean how unlucky can you get hey.
I mean, yeah its really inconsiderate of pedophile's to go around committing their crimes in places hidden away where the only witnesses are the victims. Who are also young, scared children.

Why on earth dont you have ad blockers? (or pay for premium)

That said I am intrigued to find out how a single photo almost derailed this pole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back