Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The son of slain Adelaide Crows AFL coach Phil Walsh will be allowed out on day trips into the community accompanied by his mother, a court has ordered.

Cy Walsh, 31, was detained until further order after the Supreme Court found he was mentally incompetent when he stabbed his father to death in July 2015.

Prison_Bar_Ale_560x560.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you ever bumped into someone from back in high school and felt the need to apologise? I was an awful teenager sometimes ugh

I went to an Old Scholars function a couple of years ago, and on my table was a kid who was in my home class for 5 years, who I never spoke to or never really heard speak, a meek weird kid. At the function we were all on the piss, and he was quite gregarious and flamboyant now, we chatted, he had razor sharp memory of me, who my mates were etc some 25 years later...... I started thinking s**t.....then I asked him point blank, "Did I bully you?' to my great relief he said No. Maybe I wasn't the campaigner I thought I was.

I went to an Old Scholars function a couple of years ago, and on my table was a kid who was in my home class for 5 years, who I never spoke to or never really heard speak, a meek weird kid. At the function we were all on the piss, and he was quite gregarious and flamboyant now, we chatted, he had razor sharp memory of me, who my mates were etc some 25 years later...... I started thinking sh*t.....then I asked him point blank, "Did I bully you?' to my great relief he said No. Maybe I wasn't the campaigner I thought I was.
Mine was just a shopping encounter the other day the dude came up and said Hi and the memories just flooded back ie. dacking him in PE in front of chicks, selling him parsley when he asked me for weed, and this is the one that I really hate he wanted a carton of beer once after school and asked me to buy it for him (bum fluff Jimmy) anyway he gave me money I did it and just legged off with my other mate with the carton.

He wasn't even nerdy or anything really just always that kid that looked heaps younger than everyone else, I said sorry I was bastard to you growing up & he just laughed but you could see it registered in his eyes.. I probably did other horrible stuff to him I can't remember.

Mine was just a shopping encounter the other day the dude came up and said Hi and the memories just flooded back ie. dacking him in PE in front of chicks, selling him parsley when he asked me for weed, and this is the one that I really hate he wanted a carton of beer once after school and asked me to buy it for him (bum fluff Jimmy) anyway he gave me money I did it and just legged off with my other mate with the carton.

He wasn't even nerdy or anything really just always that kid that looked heaps younger than everyone else, I said sorry I was bastard to you growing up & he just laughed but you could see it registered in his eyes.. I probably did other horrible stuff to him I can't remember.
So Jimmy beer cans he became. You were a cnut Jim😆

Have you ever bumped into someone from back in high school and felt the need to apologise? I was an awful teenager sometimes ugh

If I ever met Derek Whatmough again I'd apologise for taking all his marbles off him - poor kid, after I'd won about ten in a row he said "here, have the lot" and gave me a bag of about 100 marbles - even including a couple of rare peewees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back