Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

mynameissilver

Team Captain
Aug 10, 2017
Queensland
Mine was just a shopping encounter the other day the dude came up and said Hi and the memories just flooded back ie. dacking him in PE in front of chicks, selling him parsley when he asked me for weed, and this is the one that I really hate he wanted a carton of beer once after school and asked me to buy it for him (bum fluff Jimmy) anyway he gave me money I did it and just legged off with my other mate with the carton.

He wasn't even nerdy or anything really just always that kid that looked heaps younger than everyone else, I said sorry I was bastard to you growing up & he just laughed but you could see it registered in his eyes.. I probably did other horrible stuff to him I can't remember.
So Jimmy beer cans he became. You were a cnut Jim😆

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Have you ever bumped into someone from back in high school and felt the need to apologise? I was an awful teenager sometimes ugh

If I ever met Derek Whatmough again I'd apologise for taking all his marbles off him - poor kid, after I'd won about ten in a row he said "here, have the lot" and gave me a bag of about 100 marbles - even including a couple of rare peewees!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bomberclifford

Importer/Exporter
Sep 2, 2005
Cerebral Cortex
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
I've aged so horribly no one from high school would recognise me now
I reckon I'd recognise you. (IIRC, I think we established that we went to the same school)

I have an uncanny ability for facial recognition, even to the point of picking someone's siblings that I've never met before.

Laugh Laugh

Schrodinkley's Cat
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
I've not only got a good memory for faces, but also the ability to not get recognised in the street by people I've known for years

Oh, except by super-recogs like bomber

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dirty2

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
I still see quite a few people from school ect... because I still live in the same town I grew up in.

Within 300m of my house is 1 bloke and 2 girls I went to school with from year 2 to year 12...

JimmyBC

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

JimmyBC
Yes I am thankful they fired Dave they were not on his level musically, had they not it would've thwarted him and deprived us of Megadeth ty Metallica.. I don't really care that they became the McDonalds of thrash metal.

Top Bottom