Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie Dingle

Some more cheese please
Apr 16, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just got home from my first trip to Woolies in forever. They gave me some ******* toy which I hand back then realise the littlest kid would probably want it so ask for it back.

kid opens it up and it’s a rare sparkly Elsa ooshie. Checks internet and some campaigners got one on eBay for 15k!!!!!

I’ll start listening to offers over an ounce.

backtozero

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just got home from my first trip to Woolies in forever. They gave me some ******* toy which I hand back then realise the littlest kid would probably want it so ask for it back.

kid opens it up and it’s a rare sparkly Elsa ooshie. Checks internet and some campaigners got one on eBay for 15k!!!!!

So you said, sorry kid, Im gonna need that back?

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion

One thruppence

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manureid

Laziest Poster on Figbooty
Nov 24, 2003
Deleted Threads
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders

5k and I won't go a penny more.

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Anyone know Ari's number from Entourage? I've no special treatment as I'm too far down the pecking order and this is outrageous!

I mean I was invited in to someone's trailer to lay down but I'm fearful of being the next metoo.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom