Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ann-margret what a hottie

She’s no Ella Fitzgerald though! You are posting the best music this thread has seen at least!

Last edited:
what an over rated piece of grass, plastic and concrete the MCG is. Outside of size it doesn't have a whole lot going for it.
As someone who doesn’t have a long attachment to it, I really fail to see the attraction apart from the size.
Been to many a game there and it’s very average, particularly with a smaller than 30k crowd.
Looks s**t too.

As someone who doesn’t have a long attachment to it, I really fail to see the attraction apart from the size.
Been to many a game there and it’s very average, particularly with a smaller than 30k crowd.
Looks sh*t too.

Carn Moite it's the GEE. Sporting Capital n s**t. Bestest place in the Wald. Ch 7 tells me, it must be true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think I ever had a better overall footy experience than the 2013 EF v Collingwood at the MCG. Not just the result but terrific (padded!) 2nd tier seats at a 3/4 view from the south-east. An indoor bar about a 20 metre walk away. Port people being awesome.

Like all things it depends on the moment, the context, the time and place.

I've always enjoyed Colonial/Telstra/Etihad/Marvel Dome. Great atmosphere. Great viewing ground. As under rated as the GEE is over rated.

Lang Park in Brisbane is one of the best in this country.

Homebush the absolute worst although the Giants oval right next door is a ripper. AO is right up there.

The MCG with low attendance in the middle of winter is one of sports bleaker experiences though I must agree.

Maybe they should bring in the WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU and COOOOO-EE! at those games to keep the smattering of patrons engaged.

Actually, I think the Dockers do use that Queen song at their home games :sick:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back