Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy s**t.

I'm eating tea with the knife maker from Crocodile Dundee.

This is incredible.

Royalty.

He won't make me one though. Never interested in to putting in to commercial circulation. Plus it's a copyright minefield with paramount pictures. Yet. I've got a few more hours to hopefully get in his ear.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Just had a chat to Ben, I was like mate, how come ya misso didn't get her rack out in that 'orrible Aston Kutcher fillum?

Lol no not really

Thanks for trying man.

I've never seen Cobra Kai but I get the exact same vibes from the discussion about it that I did from Stranger Things, so I'm going to avoid it forever.

You don’t deserve Cobra Kai

I've never seen Cobra Kai but I get the exact same vibes from the discussion about it that I did from Stranger Things, so I'm going to avoid it forever.
Really? Stanger Things was always more a niche thing talked about by folks of particular crowds and demographics but Cobra Kai has smashed down barriers and lots of different people love it.

Literally the only people I know who even know what cobra kai is are the 6 big fans in this forum
24.7x
Difference from market average
OUTSTANDING
Parrot Analytics has found that the audience demand for Cobra Kai is 24.7 times the demand of the average TV series in Australia in the last 30 days. 2.7% of all shows in this market have this level of demand.

It's ok to not know anyone outside this forum, laughlaugh

Bloody hell

Last night, when helping make a movie, we had to do a weapon check on camera and load our weapons. Anyway, it's all very serious and focused, but this other fella, get this right, he dropped his magazine! It fell out, clean through his hands! Nobody acknowledges it and we keep rolling, but I couldn't help myself and burst out in laughter! HE DROPPED HIS CLIP! Surely one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Anyway, nobody else was as amused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel San would kick his family to the curb in an instant for a hot shag with Ali

i have legit laughed out loud a few times when daniel san does his 'karate moves'
johnny lawrence is still kind of in shape but daniel san moves like a 60 year old man, which i guess he is

i have legit laughed out loud a few times when daniel san does his 'karate moves'
johnny lawrence is still kind of in shape but daniel san moves like a 60 year old man, which i guess he is
I think he's 59 yea, the fighting scenes in general are in the so bad it's good category in season 3.

Anyone with the ability to throw a quick sharp punch would deck everyone on the cast while they are all winding up in slow motion.

I'm certain I could have beaten Danielsan back in the day. Reckon current day Kreese who is like a 75 year old man would have him covered.

I sense this was a frustration for you at some point.
Not really. I'm well aware of my standing in the globe.

It does however negatively effect several industries when certain demographics are completely disinterested in being part of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back