Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet find a great Fish n Chip shop in the East.

Plenty. Its not like all the fish and chip shop owners in the West go out on a boat each morning and catch their own fish and cook it up in their shops. They all get their fish from the same fish markets no matter which side of town they're on.
But the majority of Italians DO live on the eastern side of the city, so the standard of pizza on that side of town is notably higher.

I'm yet to find a decent pizza west of the CBD.

Saints Pizza Bar on Mllitary Rd used to be amazing. Has been through alot of owners though and slowly got worse. They still did a good bbq chicken when I left for Qld 2.5 years ago though.

Plenty. Its not like all the fish and chip shop owners in the West go out on a boat each morning and catch their own fish and cook it up in their shops. They all get their fish from the same fish markets no matter which side of town they're on.
But the majority of Italians DO live on the eastern side of the city, so the standard of pizza on that side of town is notably higher.

When I'm talking fish n Chip Shops, I'm talking their hamburgers, steak sandwiches, hotdogs, charcoal chickens, yiros etc. I haven't found a great one onvtge east side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, for sure. I'm more just pointing out the eastern side of Adelaide doesn't have a mortgage on elitism.

I'm in the Campbelltown council area. I choose to live here because i ride a bike and have the hills on my doorstep. If you live near the beach and ride a bike you are essentially a kook.

Grew up in Athelstone, was nice back in the 80’s little run down now, hardly elite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back