Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyway, in good news, baby slept better last night.

And the bank have papers to sign as the loan is approved.
And my car is finished.
And I MIGHT have a role in a telly show beyond just being an extra.

I wonder how I can manage to wreck it all? Or perhaps too many good things are happening and I have set things in motion for Ports to do a 120 this year and ruin everything.

Watching the US open and the American commentator is totally butchering Alex De Minaur’s name! Every time he is pronouncing it it is slightlly differently, seriously how much are these clowns paid to stuff it up!

The one with Ghosts, is unless they are 'forbidden' to do s**t during the day, why does 99% of this stuff happen at night, when the human brain is still primed to think every shadow could be a wild beast out to jump you (evolution has not had enough time to 'realise' we live in (relative) safety the last few thousand years to get rid of that instinct)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For whoever was complaining about crusader Kings 3 the other day.. found a Reddit link to a US site non region locked where you can buy the steam key. Just activated it now and I've just fired up the game 🤗

Let me know if you want the site
everyone here who enjoys crusader kings is being put on a list

For whoever was complaining about crusader Kings 3 the other day.. found a Reddit link to a US site non region locked where you can buy the steam key. Just activated it now and I've just fired up the game 🤗

Let me know if you want the site
It was me, please send links and s**t :).

Anyone into home brewing? I'm building a keg fridge. Two taps for beer. One for Cider for the Mrs. The other for soda water for my grandsons.
It's coming together. Yeah I love my dog and my Mrs. And Stevie Nicks.
View attachment 951707
This is quite insensitive to those of us who haven't enjoyed a tap beer in months

This is quite insensitive to those of us who haven't enjoyed a tap beer in months
I agree Dyls. But what do I do? I'm very lucky to have a mate that has an online brew shop. Fresh grains crushed, nice hops. Turn it into the tastiest beer of your liking. It's not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back