Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll buy him a carton because he mentioned a mutual acquaintance he still catches up with.. pay it back

For inflation you are probably buying him two.

I've aged so horribly no one from high school would recognise me now

I reckon I'd recognise you. (IIRC, I think we established that we went to the same school)

I have an uncanny ability for facial recognition, even to the point of picking someone's siblings that I've never met before.

I still see quite a few people from school ect... because I still live in the same town I grew up in.

Within 300m of my house is 1 bloke and 2 girls I went to school with from year 2 to year 12...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JimmyBC

JimmyBC
Yes I am thankful they fired Dave they were not on his level musically, had they not it would've thwarted him and deprived us of Megadeth ty Metallica.. I don't really care that they became the McDonalds of thrash metal.

I've not only got a good memory for faces, but also the ability to not get recognised in the street by people I've known for years

Oh, except by super-recogs like bomber
being a grey man is a skill.

I've not only got a good memory for faces, but also the ability to not get recognised in the street by people I've known for years

Oh, except by super-recogs like bomber

I'm similar. I recognise people from my school in different year levels who I haven't seen in 20 years but noone even remembers who I am.

I like it like that.

Had to have a covid test this morning with flu like symptoms popping up.

Have rung around and canceled a bunch of appointments I had this week and one campaigner made me pay a $10 rescheduling fee cause I’ve got the audacity to be smart enough not to rock up there with flu-like symptoms and care about not screwing over other people who could lose money if they have to isolate

like 2 days isn’t enough notice you *buckets?
I couldn’t give s**t about $10, but charging people to reschedule during a pandemic is ******* gross behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back