Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea. Some of the lyrics are so dumb they're almost insightful. Music is strong but about time Angus hands the lyrical duties over. Hasn't written anything mildly interesting since 1995.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I tried man I gave three songs a shot (not in the dark) but you know me I dislike most bands after 3 or 4 albums.

I tried man I gave three songs a shot (not in the dark) but you know me I dislike most bands after 3 or 4 albums.
I wouldn't expect anymore Jimbo.

I really dig it, it's got its own sound. What I'm noticing most is there's a lost more reliance on background vocals, it's almost queen like on some tracks.

Brilliant. precious b*tch!

Actually it's moderately funny when he's in the background but the rest is tending towards YouTuber Influencer Aren't I A Funny Prankster which is what I hate more than anything else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually it's moderately funny when he's in the background but the rest is tending towards YouTuber Influencer Aren't I A Funny Prankster which is what I hate more than anything else

Elspeth should have knocked the campaigner out

In the distance was where he should have stayed.

I never thought I'd watch a video where Elspeth wasn't the worst person in it but it looks like I've just found one. What a massive w***er.

If you want to give it a go it’s on Netflix under good but ridiculously overrated 80’s films along with Ghostbusters and Ferris Bueller.

Ferris Butler is quality.

I'm aware I'll get a lot of hate for this but Back To The Future is ridiculously overrated.

If you want to give it a go it’s on Netflix under good but ridiculously overrated 80’s films along with Ghostbusters

b270f3ab2a73b538365fbfe346469eca.400x207x21.gif

and Ferris Bueller.

4neted.gif

Matthew Broderick is awesome in Daybreak, which is also awesome and full of Ferris Buller references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back