Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The train wreck doco on Bros is on SBS right now.
It’s better satire than Spinal Tap.

I'm still convinced that one of Bros played Biff in Back to the Future even though I know they didn't.

Mad Max 2 on the tele

Have not seen for years

Reminds me, is the new Mad Max film any good? I keep meaning to watch it
Scooped 6 Oscars and universal acclaim as the best action film of the 21st century. So obviously it's very s**t.

Imagine if Cobra Kai and Aunty Donna ****ed and then had octuplets, but then the mother bird got killed and the chicks had to eat each other to survive until only one remained and left the nest. Well, it's not that.

I feel bad for the big German old timey strong dude in Raiders of the Ark. Seemed like a good bloke who believed in a fair and clean fight.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Scooped 6 Oscars and universal acclaim as the best action film of the 21st century. So obviously it's very sh*t.

Imagine if Cobra Kai and Aunty Donna f’ed and then had octuplets, but then the mother bird got killed and the chicks had to eat each other to survive until only one remained and left the nest. Well, it's not that.
Hello

Is it me you're looking for?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Is it any good or not?

Flicked over to mad max 2

max getting the interceptor out of the camp before he trashes it

moves a school bus to clear a path out

destination placard on school bus says tea tree plaza

how have I missed this in the past??
Probably because one is a post-apocalyptic wasteland filled with mutated freaks while the other is a Mel Gibson movie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this posturing of who holds the moral higher ground is ridiculous. We blíndly go all the way with LBJ every time the US prod us into wars we, most of the time, don’t really know what we’re in for and we expect our soldiers to behave according to the rules of fair warfare in such an incredibly difficult and sometimes inhumane environment. And then we have China with their own atrocities schooling us on what’s right or wrong for political advancement. The same China we turn a blind eye to, as as we have, for the purpose of billions of dollars of trade and products we can afford.

I don't watch much media
My point was that getting angry about a Chinese cartoon/meme thing was stupid
Like a good politician, it’s faux anger. Why isn’t he angry at his mentor for putting all those soldiers in conditions that totally **** them up as humans on the basis of Powell, Bush etc claiming WMD?

Last edited:
Like a a good politician, it’s faux anger. Why isn’t he angry at his mentor for putting all those soldiers in conditions that totally **** them up as humans on the basis of Powell, Bush etc claiming WMD?

Lol. People that join the SAS do it of their own free will. They know what they are getting into. Australia, after being saved from Japanese invasion by the USA and in a post WW2 Cold War situation made the correct decision to become a key ally of the United States. As part of that key Alliance, there are certain commitments you make. Australia's Geopolitical place in the world is dependent on its US alliance. To suggest that a few rouge psychopaths in the SAS is the fault of our Alliance with the US and George Bush's administration is ridiculous. Sure, the 2nd Gulf war and the Afghan conflicts have proven to be a complete s**t sandwich, but history is littered with such s**t sandwiches.

Lol. People that join the SAS do it of their own free will. They know what they are getting into. Australia, after being saved from Japanese invasion by the USA and in a post WW2 Cold War situation made the correct decision to become a key ally of the United States. As part of that key Alliance, there are certain commitments you make. Australia's Geopolitical place in the world is dependent on its US alliance. To suggest that a few rouge psychopaths in the SAS is the fault of our Alliance with the US and George Bush's administration is ridiculous. Sure, the 2nd Gulf war and the Afghan conflicts have proven to be a complete sh*t sandwich, but history is littered with such sh*t sandwiches.
What? They know they’ll probably end up killing innocent civilians? Ok.
Of course we’re indebted to the yanks, that’s why we continue to jump at their requests. Then we blame the soldiers “who know what they’re getting into”.
It’s ridiculous to believe that there’s only a few rogue sociopaths involved in war crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back