Chewie's face...

88202B0F-5EA0-4CB2-9F42-33F5858F79BD.jpeg

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
One of my best mates loud and righteous missus is posting about how tattoo removal sucks as she's getting hand tattoos of Kylo Ren (yes) removed.

I'm seriously struggling here to not make a comment in the vicinity of reminding her how holier than thou her choices in body art are and how she pledged she'd never get one removed.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

One of my best mates loud and righteous missus is posting about how tattoo removal sucks as she's getting hand tattoos of Kylo Ren (yes) removed.

I'm seriously struggling here to not make a comment in the vicinity of reminding her how holier than thou her choices in body art are and how she pledged she'd never get one removed.

It hurts more and it's more expensive. Good punishment for getting them in the first place.

As I tell myself after every laser session.

Don't be ashamed of your Ween tats, Dings.

Oh I'd be proud to rep a Boognish sadly I didn't ever get one. When I was a young bloke they meant something and pretty much only sailors and crims had them. Now every campaigners grandma has them and every soft**** bloke has a sleeve.

I hate being fashionable.

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Oh I'd be proud to rep a Boognish sadly I didn't ever get one. When I was a young bloke they meant something and pretty much only sailors and crims had them. Now every campaigners grandma has them and every soft**** bloke has a sleeve.

Band stuff is alright if you're genuinely into it cos at least it shows a real interest.
You can tell the people that basically just pick stuff from the parlour wall because they're desperate to fill space in for the sake of it.

Screenshot_20210223-174615_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Band stuff is alright if you're genuinely into it cos at least it shows a real interest.
You can tell the people that basically just pick stuff from the parlour wall because they're desperate to fill space in for the sake of it.

View attachment 1063739

Tribal stuff on white campaigners.

Kill me.

I disagree with you gentleman.

Bloke I know was telling me that his almost 18 y/o daughter said "I'm getting a tatt as soon as I turn 18" and he said, to her surprise "yeah no worries but on one condition" she said "and what's that?" he said "as long as you take your grandmother with you and get her one so you can see how ******* stupid you're going to look as an old lady with a tattoo"

She's about 23 now and still no tattoo.

Absolute deal breaker for me with any chick. yuk.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza

View attachment 1063739

I saw a tweet about Ben Crocker yesterday - former Collywobble and Crow (for five minutes) player, now training with Carlton, and they used this picture:

1614067352949.png

It must be a very old pic because he's got more tatts than ex Pies Dayne and Dane combined these days.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

View attachment 1063739
I've got band stuff, you might get a good view of it in a Hollywood film

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

So what did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back