Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being killed by rocket debris hailing from the sky. pretty cool way to go.
How about a golden toilet lid from a space station?
Which reminds me, I should rewatch Dead Like Me.

I once told a teacher that I’d like to live to see the apocalypse, and she got really angry at me. lol

Speaking of, yesterday I discovered that the HQ hasn't had a coolant reservoir for over a year, the panel beater must've forget to reconnect it after the resto, so along with the oil being bone dry from me just not bothering to check for about two years, I can see why they make good apocalypse cars.

Not content with just generally being campaigners, China now launch a 20 tonne rocket into space and have no plans to control it's re-entry. As such we have a 20 tonne rocket set to crash in the next day or two in fu** knows where because the Chinese simply didn't give a fu**.
I'm hoping AO in the event of a WHP.

Or maybe a game has been out for longer than the cars most people drive and nothing lasts forever.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Considering the ongoing success of Mario, Mortal Kombat, Legend of Zelda and Pokemon to name a few, I heavily disagree with this.

WoW is still a massive name and Blizzard have brought out nothing but s**t for it for 10 years now. The only reason it'll die off is because of Blizzard being s**t campaigners not because it just moved out of the public eye.

Considering the ongoing success of Mario, Mortal Kombat, Legend of Zelda and Pokemon to name a few, I heavily disagree with this.

WoW is still a massive name and Blizzard have brought out nothing but sh*t for it for 10 years now. The only reason it'll die off is because of Blizzard being sh*t campaigners not because it just moved out of the public eye.

Yeah this. It's just the poor content and writing more than gameplay. Raiding is still fun.

WoW is still a massive name and Blizzard have brought out nothing but sh*t for it for 10 years now. The only reason it'll die off is because of Blizzard being sh*t campaigners not because it just moved out of the public eye.
Those are franchises, not games.

I gave up after Battle for Azeroth but would probably instantly buy every expansion needed if they made Ethereals a playable race.

I haven't played any since wrath. Played shitloads of classic and now going to play TBC classic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's still the same base game.

You could possibly argue FIFA is the same as a WOW, each sequel being more like an expansion than a new game, but Mario isn't. Mortal Kombat isn't. Zelda isn't.

2ad39ec81822f59709ebb7d4992c8a43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back