Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Kiedis sounds like a campaigner after watching that vid though having bands kicked off shows & tours is Mustaine-esque.

I was just sh*t stirring because I know Dingle is a fan but here:

A fan of who? Red sloppy chilli burgers make me want to kill kittens and puppies and faith no more don’t do it for me either. I think the only comment I made on Patton is that he didn’t destroy DEP. he didn’t make them any better but he didn’t destroy them.

Oh and he hates wolfmother which is an admirable quality in anyone.

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Angel Dust is the best album of the 90s. You all suck

the idiot thought this was a good idea:

Adult Themes for Voice is composed entirely of sounds produced vocally by Mike Patton, featuring no other instrumentation.[1] The compositions include sounds described as "harsh scraping noises, squeaks, and underwater sounds".[2] Patton recalled similar vocal experimentation from his childhood, first having taught himself to sing by imitating non-verbal sounds, and later being gifted a record by his parents which he described as "this little flexi-disc of mouth sounds, like guys that could make odd sounds. I don't know why they gave it to me, but that was one of my favourite records".[3] The album was recorded in various hotel rooms while on tour as a member of Faith No More,[1][4] using a TASCAM four-track Portastudio.[5]

he sat in his hotel room and made weird noises with his mouth and thought the world should listen to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back