Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Cups won’t happen, clubs will defeat that.

But this Super League is awful. At least the other was honest and clubs not in it could cut their cloth accordingly and negotiate national contracts.
This idea will just siphon even more money to the big clubs.

Yep, all about the money
By doing it this way the powerbrokers get more whereas the breakaway super league meant they would miss out on their slice..

Dude I'm going to my 30th school reunion in a month.

Same, lol.

Our reunion group on Facebook is something to behold. A real mixed bag of hardcore Catholics, big bald bogans (including women) and bitter brides. Plus your garden variety Northern Suburbs dipshits.

Got a whole bunch of friend requests from dopey campaigners I barely said two words to in high school.

And somehow I've ended up in a group chat with these women who have either just left their husbands or are about to up and go. Every time I pop in for a look it's f@%king painful, also dangerous. Two Bosnian swamp donkeys reckon they're gonna "hit on" me at the reunion.

Divorced bitches are the worst...

Last edited:
Same, lol.

Our reunion group on Facebook is something to behold. A real mixed bag of hardcore Catholics, big bald bogans (including women) and bitter brides. Plus your garden variety Northern Suburbs dipshits.

Got a whole bunch of friend requests from dopey campaigners I barely said two words to in high school.

And somehow I've ended up in a group chat with these women who have either just left their husband or are about to up and go. Every time I pop in for a look it's f@%king painful, also dangerous. Two Bosnian swamp donkeys reckon they're gonna "hit on" me at the reunion.

If there ever was a time to roll up on the fist pump float with the now aging Funk Squad in tow... this would be it.

Same, lol.

And somehow I've ended up in a group chat with these women who have either just left their husbands or are about to up and go. Every time I pop in for a look it's f@%king painful, also dangerous. Two Bosnian swamp donkeys reckon they're gonna "hit on" me at the reunion.

Surely one of these mutants will seem appealing once you are three sheets to the wind.

Same, lol.

*in run bro!!!! Run!!!!

Surely one of these mutants will seem appealing once you are three sheets to the wind.

Not one MILF, GILF or Hyper-Sexed Cougar among them.

Even my old high school crush is off limits. At some point in the last thirty years, she became a lesbian. Also clinical sexologist, Dr. F@%k, PhD. Eh, we'll always have bush dancing in year eleven.

[REDACTED] I sincerely apologise for staring at your boobs that day. And for the raging stiffy in my chocolate brown school pants. Forgive me. But we were holding hands - making actual physical contact! - and standing so close. Too close. Too much for my puberty bluesin' 15yo ass to handle farken.

Prolly doesn't help I hardly drink anymore. Sh*t, I'd have to rewind 10-15 years to the tail end of my party time when I was still piss fit. Definitely not worth the three day hangover I get these days.

Srsly, if have to hear about one more divorce settlement, one more ar$ehole ex-husband, one more Tinder profile about some young dude they're banging with Stifler's Mum Complex, one more -

BITCHES PLS

Hotties at my new corporate gig when the big Christmas Party rolls around, tho...

[video-to-gif output image]

Last edited:
Strewth, if you're up at 8 in the morning posting about it, it was either a bigger fizzer than that Amber Ale from 2017 I dug out the back of the fridge, or an epic adventure that's still in progress.

* ME

The deadline for me nans house that I go on about was on Friday, but yesterday I get an email from the trustee that the cousin is going to put in a new offer, even though I already accepted the last one, so now it's going to get dragged out more.

Thinking if this keeps up, a match is gonna be the only way to move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol why the * was this brian laundrey or whatever not under some sort of arrest? Surely there was enough suspicion. Instead he's just been allowed to wander off and likely offed himself after killing his girlfriend. Neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back