GremioPower

Taking notes of policy re: bikini/lingerie images
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Indians (MLB)
people start making negative simile's about say, men factually being a disproportionate number of sex offenders and pedophiles.
Unless the comment is used to accuse ME of being a rapist because I’m a male, I would have no issue. You have just brought it up, haven’t you? One needs to understand context. You have simply stated a fact.

Now, on context, can you provide some? When would the comment be used that shouldn’t take it literally and has a positive meaning? What’s the virtue that would be implied? Just so I can see the equivalence.

Duckimus Prime

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Unless the comment is used to accuse ME of being a rapist because I’m a male, I would have no issue. You have just brought it up, haven’t you? One needs to understand context. You have simply stated a fact.

Now, on context, can you provide some? When would the comment be used that shouldn’t take it literally and has a positive meaning? What’s the virtue that would be implied? Just so I can see the equivalence.
Context

You're on the wrong side here Gremio. The Bogan b*tch got called out like she should've been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad