Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBJ last night

Resized_Attach0_7__20210410_181011.jpeg

Reading through the Bowel Cancer Kit instructions today, having a bit of a laugh and my daughter walks in on the convo at the ‘storage’ section.

9yo: Why do we need to have Dad’s poo in the fridge.
Mrs B: Because the government said so.
9yo: Did we do something wrong?

Im still 😂 at the thought of the govt punishing citizens by asking them to store feaces in the fridge.

I just made a bit of an experiment.

Milk, drinking chocolate, peanut butter, a few pieces of the new marble/caramilk hybrid into a saucepan. Melted it all together on medium heat stirring constantly.

Straight into a mug.

Wowee. That there is some good s**t.

bushwood

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2009
home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Pistons, 36'ers

Milk, drinking chocolate, peanut butter, a few pieces of the new marble/caramilk hybrid into a saucepan. Melted it all together on medium heat stirring constantly.

Straight into a mug.

Wowee. That there is some good sh*t.
What sort of doctor are you

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Reading through the Bowel Cancer Kit instructions today, having a bit of a laugh and my daughter walks in on the convo at the ‘storage’ section.

Im still 😂 at the thought of the govt punishing citizens by asking them to store feaces in the fridge.
Good onya don't forget routine bloods

Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets

Straight into a mug.

Wowee. That there is some good sh*t.
I feel like a gained a kilo just reading that. That being said, I wanna try some.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion

Im still at the thought of the govt punishing citizens by asking them to store feaces in the fridge.
Do you not have the obligatory suburban white person second fridge?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Got some of those donut ball things from KFC tonight, except I think some popcorn chicken found its way in to the same fryer. So now I have chicken deep fried in donut cinnamon sugar.

It's....interesting.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

chickentendies

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is the world you wanted guys, melodies are now racist.. well done.

If people want this to stop, they need to stop clicking on the articles and talking about them. Conflict and outrage sell. Online news exists to make money and they make it through advertising revenue. All they have to do is find a random person with an opinion that angers people and bam, off we go. It is as simple as that - this is literally the perfect example.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newspaper manufactures outrage for advertising revenue, more at 11

You say that like the newspaper just made it up and not reporting on something that someone was going to do regardless.

If people want this to stop, they need to stop clicking on the articles and talking about them. Conflict and outrage sell. Online news exists to make money and they make it through advertising revenue. All they have to do is find a random person with an opinion that angers people and bam, off we go. It is as simple as that - this is literally the perfect example.

It's not a random person though, is it?

However I completely support anything that will stop those campaigners and their 'dada dada dada' when they're up by five goals and there's two minutes left.

I’ve got an awful feeling about hearing that at the people* of Melbourne are **********s Ground next Saturday

*people born here not us victims of circumstances beyond our control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back