Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Stupid free to air tv and it's show about counter strike.

I never got counter strike, is it a thing you had to at that time of your development? To me it always felt like a less refined COD.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC

I never got counter strike, is it a thing you had to at that time if your development? To me it always felt like a less refined COD.

CS requires a lot more skill than cod. Also many fun community servers/game types. Gungame, jailbreak, surf etc. Good times. It's still good but I don't play it anymore because I can go back to the game but I can't go back to 2010.

Crocodile Dumbdee

Cancelled
Mar 11, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Talking about getting bowels checked, i turned 50 a year ago and got a package in the mail that was exactly that. A bowel checking kit.
I haven't done it yet, i should, i'm no example for younger pups. I tend to soldier on as though I'm invincible. I'm not i can feel I'm slowing down in body and mind. Its probably time i got my bowels checked.

Also my work place is holding a seminar called Mates In Mining. Looking at mental health, and particularly suicide.
Picking signs in those around you that might ring alarm bells that somebody close to you is going to go down that path.
A lot of people think they get the suicide thing rammed down their throat and think yeah whatever selfish campaigner. But when it happens to you directly there is no way you can prepare for it. It's like a nuclear bomb, it takes out everything around it that is important for a long time. Recovery is slow.

Lets check and check and check, with everyone. If something doesn't seem right, it probably isn't. Lots of people need more confidence than we think.

Life, Family, Friends are too precious to be complacent. We're only here for a short time. Drink up, get your bowels checked, look after your family and mates.

Oh yeah. Listen to good music.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Talking about getting bowels checked, i turned 50 a year ago and got a package in the mail that was exactly that. A bowel checking kit.
I haven't done it yet, i should, i'm no example for younger pups. I tend to soldier on as though I'm invincible. I'm not i can feel I'm slowing down in body and mind. Its probably time i got my bowels checked.

Also my work place is holding a seminar called Mates In Mining. Looking at mental health, and particularly suicide.
Picking signs in those around you that might ring alarm bells that somebody close to you is going to go down that path.
A lot of people think they get the suicide thing rammed down their throat and think yeah whatever selfish campaigner. But when it happens to you directly there is no way you can prepare for it. It's like a nuclear bomb, it takes out everything around it that is important for a long time. Recovery is slow.

Lets check and check and check, with everyone. If something doesn't seem right, it probably isn't. Lots of people need more confidence than we think.

Life, Family, Friends are too precious to be complacent. We're only here for a short time. Drink up, get your bowels checked, look after your family and mates.

Oh yeah. Listen to good music.
My colonoscopy and endoscopy ended up with 13 polyps removed all because our younger daughter (an RN) said "Dad when was the last time you had routine bloods done"?

My GP said "you've got low iron stores" in other words I was leaking blood somewhere. On iron tablets for 3mths and starting to feel less tired.

Sure do the free bowel test and routine bloods.

Last edited:

Crocodile Dumbdee

Cancelled
Mar 11, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I never got counter strike, is it a thing you had to at that time of your development? To me it always felt like a less refined COD.

Hey Edge, going to be in Broken Hill this weekend to see Ian Moss live, acoustic. I'm a bit sad. I think your theatre holds 300+
Only 70 seats sold for an absolute legend of Aus music. Maybe because hes acoustic, or just nobody wants to travel.

My colonoscopy and endoscopy ended up with 13 polyps removed all because our younger daughter (an RN) said "Dad when was the last time you had routine bloods done"?

My GP said "you've got low iron stores" in other words I was leaking blood somewhere. On iron tablets for 3mths and starting to feel less tired.

Sure do the free bowel test but also think about routine bloods. My GP said the bowel test wasn't accurate enough for her liking.
Blood test was what showed up my issues and led to the cancer discovery. So simple, yet so easy to ignore or put off.

Crocodile Dumbdee

Cancelled
Mar 11, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Sure do the free bowel test but also think about routine bloods. My GP said the bowel test wasn't accurate enough for her liking.
Thankyou mate for your reply. This is what i'm getting at. You answered straight away. Your family needs you.

CS is very tough. You can't just join a team, pick a gun and kill a dude. It's all about angles, spread patterns, element of surprise and knowing where to try and stonewall to stop pushes to the objective etc.

COD is very point and shoot.

No ironsights in CS and no rocket launchers etc. with an "i win button" either.

The issue with it these days is number 1: culture, and number 2: very very steep learning curve for new players with so many grizzled veterans dominating servers.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Hey Edge, going to be in Broken Hill this weekend to see Ian Moss live, acoustic. I'm a bit sad. I think your theatre holds 300+
Only 70 seats sold for an absolute legend of Aus music. Maybe because hes acoustic, or just nobody wants to travel.
Broken Hill people don't buy tickets or make reservations. They turn up at the door on the night five minutes before something starts.

Broken Hill people don't buy tickets or make reservations. They turn up at the door on the night five minutes before something starts.

Livin on the edgie the yabba mob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crocodile Dumbdee

Cancelled
Mar 11, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My Blue Dog Girl catches mice. I just had a nightshift nap and she put this at my feet. Who needs a cat?
Resized_Resized_20210408_154900001.jpeg

chickentendies

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bit of LinkedIn inspiration for you all, especially Doctor Feel :)
1617865209421.png

Wondered what this blokes job is, checked his experience and I'm more confused than before I read it.
1617865274961.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back