Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just countering the stupidity of you using the term.
Perhaps learn to read? The word WOULD is a clue, if they’d have got to it before it was taken down.

Keep chasing your dreams Jimmy.

Perhaps learn to read? The word WOULD is a clue, if they’d have got to it before it was taken down.

Keep chasing your dreams Jimmy.

Ahh so the ReIcH does exist here? who are they? anyone who disagrees with anything you say in general? .. don't froth lol

Ahh so the ReIcH does exist here? who are they? anyone who disagrees with anything you say in general? .. don't froth lol

I think it's the people who generally get upset about stupid s**t they imagine to be attacking them. Like the actual Reich.

Wherein you mistake one person's opinion as an insidious slippery slope to... something?
That's a bit of an insensitive word to use, don't you reckon? I prefer a surface of a declining altitude lacking proper traction.

Nonetheless the reality that silly things are happening and apparently progressive topics and media isn't good enough it needs to be more and it needs to happen ******* should have already happened if it wasn't for the sequels intolerance of society.

Edit.

I have no idea why I typed sequels maybe I was about to tangent to the awful Star Wars movies my brain isn't working, per'aps I give the phone back to the daughter and she might be able to bang out some more coherent thoughts.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw this posted by Ch7 and the Daily Mail, as well as the usual ‘PC gone mad’ brigade on social media, it would have had the reich here frothing as well! They love the outrage they do.
I bet they knew this story was bullshit, but ran with it anyway because this is modern journalism now, generating clickbait and in turn, ad revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back