Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in this old stone cottage thing in sevenhill, and the nearest human habitation had to be at least half a km away. Sound travels really well at night and I remember one night when there must have been a B&s ball cowboy hoedown or whatever and the highlight of the musical selections was Christina Aguilera at about 2am
Bushies love their female pop music.

Every Friday night the station people would roll in to town and go to the Mulga and the jukebox was 50% Lee/Troy/Alan/Garth/Kenny and 50% Gaga/Britney/Christine/Rihanna with nothing inbetween.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The only thing more hopeless than Port tonight is watching telemarking and seeing the people who are trying to demonstrate how to complete basic household activities the ‘old way’ and making it look way harder than it is in order to make whatever snake oil they’re peddling look amazingly easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only thing more hopeless than Port tonight is watching telemarking and seeing the people who are trying to demonstrate how to complete basic household activities the ‘old way’ and making it look way harder than it is in order to make whatever snake oil they’re peddling look amazingly easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Sham-wow has markedly improved ski cleanliness though;)

Lol who would have thought defending that not 15 call against Geelong last night would only upset a Port guy not the intended audience

More details please LaughLaugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr President, these young people are about to get a dose of reality!

plowing-people.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sam Newman's much younger wife passed away from Cardiac Arrest.

Wouldn't be surprised if she had a problem with the old Talkin Talk. An underwriter once told me that if somebody has a heart attack at that age that is the first thing they check for.

Wouldn't be surprised if she had a problem with the old Talkin Talk. An underwriter once told me that if somebody has a heart attack at that age that is the first thing they check for.

Reports all saying her death is not being treated as suspicious, which is a bit suspicious, but there aren't any Beyond Blue type links in the reports, so maybe not suspicious. I'd go to the Daily Mail for the real story, but I'd have to white list them in my thing that blocks ads first.

Do you write for the daily mail or new idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back