Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never really been a gamer but having kids got me into playing some stuff on their console like Prince of Persia and CoD Black Ops.

Couple of years ago I got Skyrim and played it solidly for a year. Great game made even greater by it's flaws.

Then got Witcher and wrapped it up in a few months. Just started AC Valhalla and enjoying that as a game too.

RDRII looks good but not sure the cowboy thing will keep me interested enough to finish it.

Someone mentioned the Yakuza games and they look like my cup of tea. Might need to cut back on the kids time allowance on the console so I can use it instead.

I love how they’re promoting this like it’s a revelation.

Playing RPG’s makes me feel like a big man, and not the skinny-fat middle-aged sack of wasted potential I’ve become.

Of course they’re going to exploit this by creating that world to immerse myself in.

🤷‍♀️
Your not a skinny-fat middle aged sack of wasted potential to me.

Hex Bendixsen can manipulate me any time she likes.
Followed her on Instagram only to get very annoyed there's more outdoorsy woman and dog content than there is video games/bikinis.

I remember when they turfed the other dude from the old Good Game show on ABC and I was outraged there was a diversity hire replacement but then nah no I was wrong, she's worth listening to.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Followed her on Instagram only to get very annoyed there's more outdoorsy woman and dog content than there is video games/bikinis.

I remember when they turfed the other dude from the old Good Game show on ABC and I was outraged there was a diversity hire replacement but then nah no I was wrong, she's worth listening to.

was that the american dude? or was he the one that stayed? i cant remember if they kept the nerdy one

Seriously, maybe it's either my self diagnosed mental illness or all the concussions, but how can people just... Grow out of things?

I mean I've given up on plenty but if an opportunity came up to do something that I have given up on already, I'd jump on that like Zak Butters attacking a lose footy against a bigger stronger opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was that the american dude? or was he the one that stayed? i cant remember if they kept the nerdy one
Yeah the American got the arse, or ass in his dialect.

They kept the one with the skinny fat gamer figure with middle aged woman thighs.

I think the difference is people rewatch movies regularly. A lot of people like me think Battlefield Bad Company 2 is the best online fps console game, but whenever I fire it up, the lobbies are empty.

Imagine thinking something is your favourite, but never ever doing it again because there's a new inferior version out, then another, then another.

Gaming companies waste time remastering single player stuff but surely there's more to gain by doing online classics.

Bad Company 2 is definitely in my top online FPS pantheon.

BC2, COD4, CSS, TF2 and Halo 3 in any order

I got 20% through RDR2 and got insanely bored. It all just seemed to pointless after playing RDR1.

Currently playing Farcry 5 on and off but even then I get bored easily. I honestly find games like this just go on for too long and become repetitive.

Yeah the American got the arse, or ass in his dialect.

They kept the one with the skinny fat gamer figure with middle aged woman thighs.

i had to look this up and... i guess i see it... maybe?

Bajo_Flying-624x936.jpg

i had to look this up and... i guess i see it... maybe?

Bajo_Flying-624x936.jpg

It was more noticeable on the show when they'd sit down and the camera would show the body from knees up, when he was sitting down his thighs were weirdly out of proportion and looked more curvy and womanly that the hot blonde he was blessed to be in the company of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back