Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It was more noticeable on the show when they'd sit down and the camera would show the body from knees up, when he was sitting down his thighs were weirdly out of proportion and looked more curvy and womanly that the hot blonde he was blessed to be in the company of.

he does have some juicy thighs. probably a real round apple bottom

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Today in the Get really a get thread, edgie and sobrave reminisce about a nerdy dudes full thighs.

I spose it's been worse... just doesn't come to mind when or how right now.

_VXV

Jesus Horne-Francis
Oct 12, 2014
etHELLton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That's Jimmy Carter

A932F388-152D-4733-AD49-3B14592814D3.jpeg
55FAF457-A913-4638-9459-11BA4C3B4C20.jpeg

Relativity

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port
Seriously, maybe it's either my self diagnosed mental illness or all the concussions, but how can people just... Grow out of things?

I mean I've given up on plenty but if an opportunity came up to do something that I have given up on already, I'd jump on that like Zak Butters attacking a lose footy against a bigger stronger opponent.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I blame the beer.... and fried food. Yeah fried food and beer. And genetics.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
KOTOR is slow.

The sequel was an improvement in every way except being finished, and arguably story (I prefer Sith Lords).

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Also lol at the “we thought you’d like to look back on it”
I’m imagining you look just like Ron looking at it.

Also lol at the “we thought you’d like to look back on it”
I’m imagining you look just like Ron looking at it.

Funnily enough it wasn't about footy but it was about something that would have absolutely made Ron make that face.

It was about a lady moving into the desk next to mine and the fact she was a hummer. She hummed the entire day on her first day as she did her work. It was extremely annoying.

Funnily enough it wasn't about footy but it was about something that would have absolutely made Ron make that face.

It was about a lady moving into the desk next to mine and the fact she was a hummer. She hummed the entire day on her first day as she did her work. It was extremely annoying.

Some people have no filter in work environments.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?

We have a hummer at work who's from the subcontinent.

In the lunchroom he's humming away with a smile on his face, I say "that sounds like a happy tune"

Immediately his face changed to a frown, "it's an old song. No it's very sad"

Needless to say I avoid him from now on

We have a hummer at work who's from the subcontinent.

In the lunchroom he's humming away with a smile on his face, I say "that sounds like a happy tune"

Immediately his face changed to a frown, "it's an old song. No it's very sad"

Needless to say I avoid him from now on
If I was you I'd avoid all human interaction from now on just to be safe.

Crocodile Dumbdee

Cancelled
Mar 11, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My Flesh and Blood. Seeing this boy live at the Thebby Adelaide. We are 2 rows from the front. I'm deaf anyway. I know you all hate Jimmy but he's put on amazing concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back