Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
6197fb823a97cd4be4ad65b2ec827f05.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

So much cut so far and pacing is rushed. Take books known for world building and throw everything at the viewers like it’s a closing down sale. Must tell now! 😒

To be fair Eye of the World is probably the most boring out of all of the books once you take out the suspense of who the Dragon Reborn actually is. No one has a real purpose except this vague idea of something pulling them in a certain direction.

The first episode I was like “meh” but it’s getting better with every episode. It’s when they reach Camelyn that will make or break it for me, because that’s where most of the story happens.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
So today I was accused of misogyny in the workplace for using the word "missus", full context I said "the missus isn't sleeping well as she's 30 weeks pregnant."

Pretty upset to be labelled that way to be honest.

Did you mean to say,

"The old battleaxe is up the duff and about ready to burst. Can't sleep so the hag is even worse to live with than usual."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
******* hell

Sending some emails around for the old man since he doesn't have an account for work. Had a look at some of the things going on the same page and some are fly in fly out jobs based in Perth for work in Kalgoorlie.

A place of 30,000 population.

What kind of soft ass s**t country are we becoming when being expected to live in a city of 30,000 people is some kind of backwards no way jose dealbreaker and you need to be flown back and forth from an urban centre weekly to sweeten it?

FIFO is cancer.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
******* hell

Sending some emails around for the old man since he doesn't have an account for work. Had a look at some of the things going on the same page and some are fly in fly out jobs based in Perth for work in Kalgoorlie.

A place of 30,000 population.

What kind of soft ass sh*t country are we becoming when being expected to live in a city of 30,000 people is some kind of backwards no way jose dealbreaker and you need to be flown back and forth from an urban centre weekly to sweeten it?

FIFO is cancer.

Maybe there's no room to build more houses - they've already moved the boundary road a few times to keep digging.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
To be fair Eye of the World is probably the most boring out of all of the books once you take out the suspense of who the Dragon Reborn actually is. No one has a real purpose except this vague idea of something pulling them in a certain direction.

The first episode I was like “meh” but it’s getting better with every episode. It’s when they reach Camelyn that will make or break it for me, because that’s where most of the story happens.
Camelyn, or at least the whole Rand meets Elayne / Morgase, isn't happening in the first season. The actress playing Elayne is only from season 2. Things are all out of order going forward as well. Egwene's slated to meet Siuan episode 6, before Rand even meets any Trakand's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back