Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Gotta stop before you break through the earth's mantle

I went to the lookout there one time and you could see these tiny trucks moving around at the bottom of the pit, then one of them went past where we were standing:

1637804890466.png

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion

Looks like they're going sideways to me. Could you imagine shanking it and kicking the footy down that *er? Surely it's in the constitution that one has the right to go anywhere as long as it's in the retrieval of a football or cricket ball?

They need some of these.

29687234088_788fba3e9f_b.jpg

I'll drive it for them if they want.

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
New religious freedom laws will give private schools right to refuse to hire gay teachers
Scott Morrison has introduced a new bill into parliament today that will reportedly allow private schools to reject gay teachers on religious grounds.

GAGF Morrison. Take your antiquated beliefs and go back to your Amish settlement and stop f**king with our laws.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
New religious freedom laws will give private schools right to refuse to hire gay teachers
Scott Morrison has introduced a new bill into parliament today that will reportedly allow private schools to reject gay teachers on religious grounds.

GAGF Morrison. Take your antiquated beliefs and go back to your Amish settlement and stop f**king with our laws.
These Hillsong types eh.

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots

Does it allow public schools to refuse to hire religious nutjobs as well?

They should be refusing to hire teachers who cannot bloody spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Bloody hell what am I gonna do with this

76b95228d2909c48ce6c57c74236e2ac.jpg

Bloody unexpected birthday presents, people should ask you before buying you something this big, five guitars now, does that make a collection? I'm like a virgin with a dozen condoms in his wallet, all the gear and no idea.

Inb4 Jimmy it's crap mate chuck it on Craigslist some bozo from Plympton might give ya 20 bucks

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Bloody unexpected birthday presents, people should ask you before buying you something this big, five guitars now, does that make a collection? I'm like a virgin with a dozen condoms in his wallet, all the gear and no idea.

Inb4 Jimmy it's crap mate chuck it on Craigslist some bozo from Plympton might give ya 20 bucks

Seen better guitars on the clearance aisle at Bunnings

If you want to offload any of them, let me know. I’m not from Plymptom but I’m in the market for a guitar for my lad.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is where you chuckle happy plonkers never listen I've said it before cheap guitars are better than they've ever been, I have a classic vibe 50's tele (Squier) that I prefer playing over anything else at present.
Epiphone & Squier make some damn good instruments of course whether you even class some of them as cheap anymore is debatable.

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Bloody unexpected birthday presents, people should ask you before buying you
Do something this big, five guitars now, does that make a collection? I'm like a virgin with a dozen condoms in his wallet, all the gear and no idea.

Start doing unboxing videos on YouTube.

What Jimmy said though, epiphones can be nice, well built guitars. The days of them being Gibson's inferior little brothers is well over, especially since Gibson started making their own entry level guitars.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Epiphone is probably half as heavy as my Gibson Les Paul, I was shocked. Didn't feel real.

I flipped a mexican fender strat that felt light it played well though I just didn't bond with it, my Squier tele is quite heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back