Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most productive day at home in a few years lol. Tore out the whole side garden and have started tilling it. Next up Seamongus and Cow s**t :oops:

Hey edgie have you hit anyone up for old records yet? surely a family member has a stack gathering dust somewhere?

My brother already claimed dad's old Sabbath and Alice Cooper records though I think Dad still has the Billion Dollar Baby one, apparently it's a rare sleeve or something.

Otherwise I think most of dad's stuff is just singles and... EPs? Is that it?

My brother already claimed dad's old Sabbath and Alice Cooper records though I think Dad still has the Billion Dollar Baby one, apparently it's a rare sleeve or something.

Otherwise I think most of dad's stuff is just singles and... EPs? Is that it?
What is it with Dads & Alice Cooper? I took my Dad's copy of Welcome to my Nightmare after going through his grudge last week, looked banged up but plays well go figure.

I'd still go through the singles & EPs might be something, if the Sabbath was the Vertigo swirl labels & play well steal them off ya brother.. worth coin.

What is it with Dads & Alice Cooper? I took my Dad's copy of Welcome to my Nightmare after going through his grudge last week, looked banged up but plays well go figure.

I'd still go through the singles & EPs might be something, if the Sabbath was the Vertigo swirl labels & play well steal them off ya brother.. worth coin.

The rest of dad's stuff would be like T-Rex, Marc Bolan, ABBA...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know that Top Gear segment where they make the old persons car? And they use the same colour as hearing aids to paint it?

They should have just came to Australia and used one of those late 90s Camry's, it doesn't get much more old person car than that. I am pretty sure even that hearing aid was a factory colour choice.

25025-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back