Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Neser catch in the BBL was ridiculous. Out by the letter of the law, but they need to change the rules imo. Looks stupid af. You could literally run around outside the boundary throwing the ball in the air half a dozen times and doing little hops each time, then throw it back in.

Just make it so if you catch it over the line you can't throw to yourself. Would still have the team catch option where you chuck it in midair to someone else before landing, but the throwing up in the air to yourself looks stupid
Don't mind if you throw it back into play before grounding your feet, then jump back into play to complete the catch.

But to catch it a second time, whilst still over the boundary before completing it in the playing arena, is nuts!

FlbIfJdakAARJ37

Oh, so body-shaming is suddenly acceptable and funny just because it’s aimed at right wing misogynist ideologues?

(Rhetorical question. Of course it is.)

I think I've touched on this before body shaming men particularly white ones is fine across the board.

It may disappoint you to learn that Andrew Tate is African-American. It probably disappoints him too, in other ways.

Just make it so if you catch it over the line you can't throw to yourself. Would still have the team catch option where you chuck it in midair to someone else before landing, but the throwing up in the air to yourself looks stupid

Yeah I’m with you here. Once you land beyond the rope you should be disqualified from taking any further part in the play. I’m all for the team catch but this Neser one just doesn’t look right. Even he was like “sooo is this legit?”

It may disappoint you to learn that Andrew Tate is African-American. It probably disappoints him too, in other ways.
Oh I was just riffing not specifically referring to the latest nobody that has captured the publics imagination.

The entire male species is disappointing lets be honest.

Oh I was just riffing not specifically referring to the latest nobody that has captured the publics imagination.

The entire male species is disappointing lets be honest.
I've still got no idea who he is besides being some baldy. With such interesting characters such as Greta involved, it must be truly compelling stuff.

I've still got no idea who he is besides being some baldy. With such interesting characters such as Greta involved, it must be truly compelling stuff.

He’s the world’s biggest dumbarse. Literally got himself arrested by making a really lame prop joke about recycling lol.

That Neser catch in the BBL was ridiculous. Out by the letter of the law, but they need to change the rules imo. Looks stupid af. You could literally run around outside the boundary throwing the ball in the air half a dozen times and doing little hops each time, then throw it back in.

Make the ******* ropes closer to the fence, what was that s**t, you could fit a game of Auskick between the fence and the ropes.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Make the ******* ropes closer to the fence, what was that s**t, you could fit a game of Auskick between the fence and the ropes.

Have you seen how far they bring the ropes in on the straight boundaries @ AO for BBL? you could fit Norwood Oval in at one end.

Have you seen how far they bring the ropes in on the straight boundaries @ AO for BBL? you could fit Norwood Oval in at one end.
It's proper ****ed and why I don't rate modern run figures, especially outside of test cricket.

Don Bradman would have averaged 150 with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back