Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

4kylthuecxy81.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chilli Peppers still deliver I think. Still have some oomph. I'd love to see them live. Flea is looking shabby but other than that they can band.

I'm legit to never find the general population actually rate AC/DC.

As far as those bands go, they are rated waaaaaaaaaaaaay below Queen, Zeppelin, Stones, even in Australia the old yobs have Cold Chisel/Barnes in higher regard.

I mean, this is gonna read as a offended fan can't take a meme. I can take the rest of it fine. Cause the rest of it is kinda accurate, that's where humour comes from. A basis of truth.

Who actually rates AC/DC, that isn't a big fan? Who can look from the outside and respect and praise their existence and career?

As far as those bands go, they are rated waaaaaaaaaaaaay below Queen, Zeppelin, Stones, even in Australia the old yobs have Cold Chisel/Barnes in higher regard.

I mean, this is gonna read as a offended fan can't take a meme. I can take the rest of it fine. Cause the rest of it is kinda accurate, that's where humour comes from. A basis of truth.

Who actually rates AC/DC, that isn't a big fan? Who can look from the outside and respect and praise their existence and career?
No way!

They are the Adelaide Crows default of Australian music fans.

I literally posted it to get this response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back