Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After six years in Federal parliament deputy Australian Greens leader Senator Larissa Waters has quit after remembering that she is a Canadian citizen. :eek:

The Greens leader has an extremely short memory...

Greens leader Richard Di Natale said he was "gutted" by the announcement.

"This is unprecedented and deeply disappointing – personally for Larissa, for her family and for the Greens federally and in Queensland," he said in a statement."

http://www.watoday.com.au/federal-p...it-over-dual-citizenship-20170718-gxdg9e.html

FMD, JFC, WTF is it with today, FFS?

Now I'm stuck on the train sitting next to this dumber-than-dumb dumb campaigner couple, who are alternating between pumping stupid You Tube s**t full blast and railing against Malcolm Turnbull, who is evidently "out of touch" coz they have to look for ten jobs a fortnight or something.

"I didn't vote," she said. "F@%k 'em."
"Last election, I wrote 'get f@%ked' on one ballot and 'drugs forever' on the other one," he said. "And before that - with that campaigner Abbott - I wrote 'f@%k Tony Abbott' and 'f@%k the government.' Couldn't be more straight forward than that."

Thank f@%k they got off at Mawson Lakes. Coz I've been exposed to way too much stupid for one day. Any more and...

#VolunteeringForMars

FMD, JFC, WTF is it with today, FFS?

Now I'm stuck on the train sitting next to this dumber-than-dumb dumb campaigner couple, who are alternating between pumping stupid You Tube s**t full blast and railing against Malcolm Turnbull, who is evidently "out of touch" coz they have to look for ten jobs a fortnight or something.

"I didn't vote," she said. "F@%k 'em."
"Last election, I wrote 'get f@%ked' on one ballot and 'drugs forever' on the other one," he said. "And before that - with that campaigner Abbott - I wrote 'f@%k Tony Abbott' and 'f@%k the government.' Couldn't be more straight forward than that."

Thank f@%k they got off at Mawson Lakes. Coz I've been exposed to way too much stupid for one day. Any more and...

#VolunteeringForMars

Do these sort of people think that their ballot papers go to Malcolm Turnbull himself?

Electoral votes are for the most part counted by minimum wage casuals who dispose of anything that's not a legitimate vote as soon as they see it. They're not actually bringing down the system as much as they seem to think they are.

I didn't know where to post this.
We have guys on here organising a classy supporters cap...meanwhile on the We are Port Adelaide FB page.......

View attachment 393697
Five (!) logos
A356jiI.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hated The Office originally, but now that I work in an office, I love it.

Some things you just don't appreciate until you've had things to relate it to.

You can't appreciate Lebowski unless you've had your rug soiled.

I've lost a few rugs to red wine, and steam cleaned two retrievers worth of solid golden goodness out of rental carpet, does that count?

Some stuff you can't watch if you DO relate to it... find it hard to watch The Office, or read Dilbert, except in tiny doses. Done a bit too well for me. I've always worked in offices... in tech-related roles... seen plenty of worthy material for both those 'shows' over the years... ugh. But for some reason the brilliant first half or so of "Office Space", while it's more satire and before "plot" kicks in, that doesn't upset my stomach so much.

[ For even less cerebral viewing, kids, try this list on wikipedia... reference found via Big Lebowski page ]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_that_most_frequently_use_the_word_"*"

I hated The Office originally, but now that I work in an office, I love it.

Some things you just don't appreciate until you've had things to relate it to.

You can't appreciate Lebowski unless you've had your rug soiled.
Assuming you are talking about the British Office.

the IT guy that comes around to update their PC's. Spot on

I didn't know where to post this.
We have guys on here organising a classy supporters cap...meanwhile on the We are Port Adelaide FB page.......

View attachment 393697

Well I think it's safe to say that the designs reflect the posting quality of their respective forums.

Is anyone watching Taboo featuring Tom Hardy? If so, how do you rate it?

I like the look of it, but haven't kicked off watching it yet.

Loved it. Be prepared to do a lot of rewinding though to catch what Tom is mumbling.

Do these sort of people think that their ballot papers go to Malcolm Turnbull himself?

Electoral votes are for the most part counted by minimum wage casuals who dispose of anything that's not a legitimate vote as soon as they see it. They're not actually bringing down the system as much as they seem to think they are.

No to mention every dud vote is a vote for the winner. They voted him in!

Sent from mTalk

Well I think it's safe to say that the designs reflect the posting quality of their respective forums.
That's just one of those automated adverts.

That's the wrongest thing you've ever said and that's saying something! :D

No way, the pathos is tremedous, the message is genuine and the humour is still there. A massively underrated show, but a fantastic tour de force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back