Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue One has by far been the best of the three new releases imo. Likely because the story was effectively already written or had good bones as it was an already established event.

The new trilogy is doing it hard story wise, which is always the risk when departing from known quantities (I.e rogue one). I don't think they have particularly nailed the characters in the new ones.

It just isn't sucking me in at all and I really couldn't give a **** what happens to any of the characters as I just don't seem to like them very much. No emotional investment. I think TFA got everything off to a really poor start.
Rogue one had a rich storyline, it related to the rest of the saga and didn’t fill itself with flabby dialogue.

I didn’t hate Last Jedi, but it feels like they are wasting opportunities left right and centre. I’m looking forward to Solo and reckon the last of this trilogy will be decent.

Then onto exploring new places and ideas again.

Janus even does Star Wars pie charts or whatever in **** that load of bollocks was

Lol, actually Janus' posts in that Dagobah Swamp of a thread on the Media & Entertainment board, which I can't stop reading for shits'n'giggles, are some of the most reasonable. El_Scorcho's, too.

PORTS POWAZ REPRESENT FARKEN!!!

Wait... if Janus is right about Star Wars... could... could he... could he be right about Ports & Kern?

PS. Sure as hell hope he's right about Ports & Kern. Because premiership and s**t. But also for the inevitable glorious gloating "told you so" post where he calls us all out for being tactically illiterate shitgibbons. It would be PEAK Big Footy. Can't. F@%king. Wait.

Lol, actually Janus' posts in that Dagobah Swamp of a thread on the Media & Entertainment board, which I can't stop reading for shits'n'giggles, are some of the most reasonable. El_Scorcho's, too.

PORTS POWAZ REPRESENT FARKEN!!!

Wait... if Janus is right about Star Wars... could... could he... could he be right about Ports & Kern?

PS. Sure as hell hope he's right about Ports & Kern. Because premiership and s**t. But also for the inevitable glorious gloating "told you so" post where he calls us all out for being tactically illiterate shitgibbons. It would be PEAK Big Footy. Can't. F@%king. Wait.
In our quest for total team football perfection may the force be us, I too hope to see the biggest sanctimonious "told you so" in the history of the galaxy from Janus

may the force be us

* jimmy you’re almost as bad as my notoriously bad at quotes gf.

She is famous for such lines as

I’ll come right back - terminator

And other such gems

I’ll have to start a catalogue, they are too numerous to remember. She actually couldn’t get one right if you gave her a list of the 100 most quotable movies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen not one episode of the Star Wars..... am i missing much?.... cause if it has anything to do with the wands shown in the last couple of posts above, then I have....

Obviously its been photoshopped but it wouldn't surprise me if its real...

I can't remember if I even saw the original one - it was probably a kid's film back then and I had already left school.

Anyway, Leela (the Doctor Who one) >> Princess Leia

I can't remember if I even saw the original one - it was probably a kid's film back then and I had already left school. ...
The original Star Wars wasn't a kids film. I saw it when it was first released at the Metro Twin Drive-in and it was after I'd finished year 12.

glory be jimmy you’re almost as bad as my notoriously bad at quotes gf.

She is famous for such lines as

I’ll come right back - terminator

And other such gems

I’ll have to start a catalogue, they are too numerous to remember. She actually couldn’t get one right if you gave her a list of the 100 most quotable movies.
Haha I meant it though we must become the force

I hate spuz

'Incredible performance'

Man City 4-1 Tottenham

18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City

Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan, speaking to BT Sport:"It was an incredible performance. We are happy to beat a team like Tottenham. I was a bit surprised that I was free (for his goal from a corner), I guess the Spurs players didn't know I am strong at that.

"I have been through tough times so especially games like today where you are able to improve your self confidence are very important. Today was a good day."

I love City though.

KDB was immense, such a good game

Wow. The M&E board leads me to believe I'm the only guy who likes Rogue One more then the ST. If I went back and told them na-ah they wouldn't believe me.

Sent from mTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back