Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never actually seen Bad Boys 2 before.

Now it's started I'm not sure I want to keep watching it. Not up to the first one thus far. It's got Bay all over it.

Sent from mTalk

SBS has 3 hours of watching The Ghan travelling 2,979 kms down the tracks from a camera next to the drIver. Most riveting piece of TV viewing since the Apollo 12 moon mission.

SBS has 3 hours of watching The Ghan travelling 2,979 kms down the tracks from a camera next to the drIver. Most riveting piece of TV viewing since the Apollo 12 moon mission.
I'd watch it over either Bad Boys movie tbh

I’m watching it and enjoying it. Strangely hypnotic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m watching it and enjoying it. Strangely hypnotic.
I watched the first 15 minutes out of Adelaide and thought it was good to work out where it passes thru. Been flicking back every few overs break of the cricket. I like the info that flashes up on screen. Its informative stuff.

Pity this wasn't captured

*On 6 June 2009, a nineteen-year-old American tourist clung to the outside of The Ghan for two hours and 200 kilometres (120 mi) when he was locked out of the train following a stop in Port Augusta. A technician, Marty Wells, heard his screams and stopped the train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back