Universal Love TRTT Part 6: The Undiscovered Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl from work is coming back for uni holidays next week, sends me a message if I need her to work when she's in town. After a few texts she lets slip 'been missing ya', and now I'm full on sweaty poomba over it.

I hope she's not fancying me, I'm in a six year relationship (first hook up the day we had the come back against North in 2012, as good a reference point as any) and a child on the way. I've never had to say no to a girl before, albeit mostly through lack of opportunity to do so.

Am I over thinking things?
What's the relationship with her? Would you classify as just a work colleague or is she (for lack of a better term) 'one of the boys', so it's a generic 'looking forward to catching up with my mates' one?

I’m not sure which category I fit in but I do know that there are only two types of people in the world,

Blokes that want to be me and
Chicks that want to be with me.

“The group reports a worldwide membership of more than 8.45 million adherents involved in evangelism and an annual Memorial attendance of more than 20 million.”

Must be a reverse loaves and fishes thing happening with them if they all believe they are part of 144,000 :p

Bloody hell, that'a a longer waitlist than for some hipster venues in Sydney.

Exactly. The club he was at were paying for players to come out from England to play in the seniors. A joke.

And this is why when anyone romanticises the ethnic clubs I just laugh. This is what they are like - it’s not about developing the best kids and living within their means, it’s an SANFL style “look at how good we are” bullshit.

“The group reports a worldwide membership of more than 8.45 million adherents involved in evangelism and an annual Memorial attendance of more than 20 million.”

Must be a reverse loaves and fishes thing happening with them if they all believe they are part of 144,000 :p
Those who work enough to be ‘Kings’ go to heaven (like Saints). The other get earth changed to a paradise.
The change from all to ‘Kings’ funnily enough happened when membership grew.

What's the relationship with her? Would you classify as just a work colleague or is she (for lack of a better term) 'one of the boys', so it's a generic 'looking forward to catching up with my mates' one?

Um... Girl from work?

Not sure what one of the boys means...

Sent from mTalk

A girl from work is coming back for uni holidays next week, sends me a message if I need her to work when she's in town. After a few texts she lets slip 'been missing ya', and now I'm full on sweaty poomba over it.

I hope she's not fancying me, I'm in a six year relationship (first hook up the day we had the come back against North in 2012, as good a reference point as any) and a child on the way. I've never had to say no to a girl before, albeit mostly through lack of opportunity to do so.

You're over thinking things.

Those who work enough to be ‘Kings’ go to heaven (like Saints). The other get earth changed to a paradise.

Any pet memberships available?

No it didn’t. A quick search says that it happened in 1935 when their total worldwide membership was around 40,000.

Look, I’ll give Rance s**t for being a diver, but giving him s**t about his belief system isn’t cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it didn’t. A quick search says that it happened in 1935 when their total worldwide membership was around 40,000.

Look, I’ll give Rance s**t for being a diver, but giving him s**t about his belief system isn’t cool.
Yes it is, it’s ******* ridiculous, invasive, Harmful and deserving of ridicule.

So it was a special offer to the first subscribers then, just as silly.

The one thing you CAN and SHOULD give people s**t about (your term for querying) is their ‘beliefs’.

And this is why when anyone romanticises the ethnic clubs I just laugh. This is what they are like - it’s not about developing the best kids and living within their means, it’s an SANFL style “look at how good we are” bullshit.

When the world sees Robbie Kruse and Tomi Juric leading the line for the Socceroos in a must score/must win scenario at a World Cup, it laughs too.

Doesn’t matter, you can’t have sex with her by accident, so whether you meet or not is irrelevant.

The only point of relevance is what you choose to do with her.

Text her back saying you love her

Text her a photo of your penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back