Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sobrave

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
42° south
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Give belief systems ****, but don't use them to degrade an individual.
Remember, the AFL's vilification code includes religion as well as race and sexuality.
Yeah but Jehovah's are about as legit as Scientology. Open slather on crap like that

Burningleviathan

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets
I like how it's about 30 degrees in Russia but the no. 10 for Senegal is running around in long sleeves.

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
Aug 30, 2004
a three hour tour.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
Yeah but Jehovah's are about as legit as Scientology. Open slather on crap like that
Which is as legit as any other religion. Just because Scientology is a complete fantasy created by a modern sci-fi author doesn't make it any more or less of a fantasy than one created thousands of years ago.

Eddie Dingle

sarah
Apr 16, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Which is as legit as any other religion. Just because Scientology is a complete fantasy created by a modern sci-fi author doesn't make it any more or less of a fantasy than one created thousands of years ago.
Yes it does.

At least the old campaigners were original. Hubbard was a **** writer. Everything from the future mysteriously looks like something he could see then and there.

Worst imagination ever.

The similarities between the two are that people/followers thousands of years ago were just as gullible and stupid as they are now.

****en people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Krakern Wakes, someone should write a book! ;)

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
Aug 30, 2004
a three hour tour.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
I just walked past Caleb Bond. He's taller than I imagined.

I was tempted to tell him to feck off but I didn't want to offend the guy he was with.

Janus

Dominus Ex Machina
Sep 9, 2007
Portland, Oregon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bulls
The difference between Scientology and any other religion is that it doesn’t cost you $300k to learn all there is to learn about other faiths, whereas Scientology is set up like a pyramid scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom