Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought it very interesting seeing Georgina Downer front and centre at all the Space Agency announcements today behind the PM and Premier. After being flogged by Sharkie at the bi election, do the Libs honestly think she's a chance in the upcoming Federal election post Malcolm's demise?

Thought it very interesting seeing Georgina Downer front and centre at all the Space Agency announcements today behind the PM and Premier. After being flogged by Sharkie at the bi election, do the Libs honestly think she's a chance in the upcoming Federal election post Malcolm's demise?
The punters demand political dynasties

she can go take a flying *uck at the moon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look under 25? ID.
Look over 25? Seniors card.

In the international departure area of JFK airport they have a weird licensing law where they ask for ID in all instances without exception when you order booze. Perhaps not so ridiculous with 32 year old me, but patently so with the easily 70 year old guy next to me.

I guess by definition everyone has a passport on them so it's not really a big deal.

In the international departure area of JFK airport they have a weird licensing law where they ask for ID in all instances without exception when you order booze. Perhaps not so ridiculous with 32 year old me, but patently so with the easily 70 year old guy next to me.

I guess by definition everyone has a passport on them so it's not really a big deal.
They got fooled once by Benjamin Button so they're not falling for that one again.

I want every single person involved in our social media team right now sacked. Every last one. Their performance over the last six months or so has been horrific.

That's not very pop punk of you covfefe

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the boys and made them cry.
When the boys had stuff to say,
Georgie Porgie got put away.

question for the english majors

If you meet someone who spells their name Georgeina instead of Georgina is it still pronounced George-eeeena as usual or does the extra e make it George-ina as in vag.
Georgeunt is the correct pronunciation

question for the english majors

If you meet someone who spells their name Georgeina instead of Georgina is it still pronounced George-eeeena as usual or does the extra e make it George-ina as in vag.

I'm not sure that particular question would've come up in the English major coursework TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back