Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

NoddyHolder

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
question for the english majors

If you meet someone who spells their name Georgeina instead of Georgina is it still pronounced George-eeeena as usual or does the extra e make it George-ina as in vag.
you're asking the wrong people - nobody literate in English would use that spelling.

However, I'll go with Powerstufff's pronunciation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MadFan23

"We're all hurting." PAFC 2015-18
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm at Movie World and I'm feeling quite ill. You know how it is, take time off and your body is like "Now I can get sick".

Oh man I'm so bored. Two hours of lining up for the other half to go on two roller coasters (she's never been on one till this holiday) and I'm now sitting around getting agitated by "singing in the rain" playing on loop constantly around movie world. I went to line up to go sit in the cinema and watch some 4D (yes, 4D) kids movie as it was cool in the cinema and it will kill the time while she does her roller coasters, but it filled up and I was too late.

Now someone dressed as Monroe is singing Christmas carols with kids everywhere. I reckon this is my definition of being trapped in hell!

Should have just vomited on the roller coasters.
Sounds like you're suffering from Christian Radio withdrawals there Beryl.

edgie

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Fair play, thought it looked more like JPY myself.
Any thoughts on the article?
Interesting but makes little sense.

If it's Bon's material, and his family is getting royalties anyway, why not just admit it, then you can cut BJ out entirely and have a bigger share between everyone?

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Summer in Melbourne still hasn't started. At best we get a 30 degree day or two then a thunderstorm will come and wash it away like clockwork. It's like ****in Cairns or some shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JimmyBeerCans

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Interesting but makes little sense.

If it's Bon's material, and his family is getting royalties anyway, why not just admit it, then you can cut BJ out entirely and have a bigger share between everyone?
There's definitely some stuff lifted from Bon on that album however I doubt anything in complete form & it's understandable with his presence still fresh, he was known to have said "rock and roll ain't noise pollution" on occasion for at least a basic example.

After reading numerous books and things over the years I'm sure some of Bon's words were used even if just one liners remembered from jams and rehearsals, whether it has anything to do with why they give the family coin from the album sales or it's just a kind gesture as it's a tribute to him who the **** knows.

sobrave

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A JAW LIKE A **** OFF BEAR TRAP
HE SAID THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR STOMPIN

dyls my fellow what are my chances of picking up an idles ticket the week before? seems like these days there's a lot of last minute flogging of tickets on facebook at not outrageous prices

i may well regret it the rest of my life if i don't get around to see them at the veritable PEAK of their powers

nevermind i saw the extra show they announced STILL hasnt sold out. i thought it would have gone real quick. keen to snap up tickets now but theres a chance i might not be able to go because of work.

Last edited:

TeeKray

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Moderator #6,617
Summer in Melbourne still hasn't started. At best we get a 30 degree day or two then a thunderstorm will come and wash it away like clockwork. It's like ****in Cairns or some shit.
I was under the impression that partly cloudy and 23 was about as good as a Melbourne summer got anyway.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
I wouldn't wish Cluster Headaches on anyone, been suffering from them for the last 3 weeks with 3 hospital visits. They're worse than bloody migraines.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
just grabbed tickets. YOLO FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!

havent been this excited since les savy fav in sydney 2011
Hell yes brother. I bought one for the Corner Hotel show and nagged my mate for ages to get one too but he fuvked up and it sold out. Decided to both get a ticket for the Croxton date too a couple of days ago. Tossing up whether to go both nights or sell the Corner ticket. Leaning the former tbh.

Magpiespower

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
lmfao

Bad Santa horrifies parents
By Rob Picheta

CNN - Organizers of a Christmas event have apologized to outraged parents after a fire alarm reportedly prompted Santa Claus to burst out of his grotto, rip off his beard and scream at children to "get the f**k out."

The incident occurred at an event in the English town of St. Ives, Cambridgeshire on Sunday, when an alarm at a nearby but unconnected event (a family friendly rave, lol) caused an evacuation of the building, organizers said...

"Santa was upstairs in his grotto... and immediately assisted in the evacuation of the building" upon hearing the fire alarm, Festival Events St. Ives (FESt) said.

Pappagallo

#BringBackTheBars #Farken
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lmfao

Bad Santa horrifies parents
By Rob Picheta

CNN - Organizers of a Christmas event have apologized to outraged parents after a fire alarm reportedly prompted Santa Claus to burst out of his grotto, rip off his beard and scream at children to "get the f**k out."

The incident occurred at an event in the English town of St. Ives, Cambridgeshire on Sunday, when an alarm at a nearby but unconnected event (a family friendly rave, lol) caused an evacuation of the building, organizers said...

"Santa was upstairs in his grotto... and immediately assisted in the evacuation of the building" upon hearing the fire alarm, Festival Events St. Ives (FESt) said.

Hahaha this is so good. If I was one of the parents I wouldn’t even be mad.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Best explanation I've ever seen or read of why some countries drive on the left side of the road (ie right hand drive) and others on the right side of the road (ie left hand drive).

I always knew the yanks used building left hand drive vehicles as a non price trade protection barrier with the UK, driven by Henry Ford, but I knew they had a historic base for choosing that from horse transport reasons for staying on the right side of the road.

I never knew it was the French and Napoleon who drove the stay on the right when the previous natural way was to ride the horses on the left side and to have the dominate right hand for the majority of people, free, to carrying a sword, gun etc.

Sweden changed from driving on the left to the right side of the road in September 1967. The biggest population country to do so. My late Swedish brother in law was about 15 when it happened and told me how it was chaos for about 3 days and plenty of crashes, despite months of planning and warnings, then things settled down.

The video discusses that Timor in 1975 and Samoa in 2009 changed over to left hand side like us. Samoa did it for economic reason, as second Oz cars were cheaper than yank cars.

The lady in video says something I've never considered before, that most of the nations that drive on the left or right hand drive vehicle are island nations so there aren't problems at the border moving from one system to the other countries.

theDuckFarmer

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott
Sweden changed from driving on the left to the right side of the road in September 1967. The biggest population country to do so. My late Swedish brother in law was about 15 when it happened and told me how it was chaos for about 3 days and plenty of crashes, despite months of planning and warnings, then things settled down.
I've had some Swedes tell me they had a phased introduction: cars first and trucks a week later.

Doctor Feel

Shitposter In Chief
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thread starter #6,625
Best thing on this holiday yet.

Got to shoot:
Colt 1911
G2
AR
Ruger 22 Sniper
S&W Lever Action Rifle
Golden Desert Eagle
Magnum 500 (Most powerful handgun in the world)

Absolutely amazing. The Deagle is such a ******* stupid gun. The recoil slams your elbows into the bench rest every shot (it actually made them bleed lmao) and the shell casings literally eject straight back at your face. It also jammed three times. The guy was like yeah no one uses this gun, it's for fun at best because it's just so impractical in every way.

The Magnum 500 was great. Very very heavy and extremely loud but much easier to handle than the Deagle. I'm so proud that the missus shot both of the Deagle and the 500. Apparently she's only one of six women to fire the 500. <3

She was one and done though, it scared the shit out of her. Totally understandable, the damn thing was longer than her entire forearm and hand stretched out.

The AR was a chilling insight into the school massacres. That gun was so light, so easy to use and ******* deadly. I shot 30 bullets in it in rapid succession and every one went straight through the same hole, it was only the second gun I had ever shot in my life. Stupidly efficient gun.

20181215_094932.jpg

20181215_095037.jpg

20181215_101155.jpg

20181215_094232.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom