Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the tax placed on these items actually equate with people abusing those things less? I can't see obese people deviating towards fruit and veg because of the cost of a large Big Mac meal. Similarly people form a low socio economic background still drink and smoke.

A *load less people smoke because of the huge taxes on it.

I'd say we're looking at less than a decade and they won't even exist as a product.

This sounds easy but can be a huge hurdle.

"Toxic" doesn't always mean that they are a shithead, they may just bring out certain behaviours in you that need to be curbed.

Especially when it comes to potential unavoidables such as family members, bosses and co-workers.

A ****load less people smoke because of the huge taxes on it.

I'd say we're looking at less than a decade and they won't even exist as a product.

Halved since the mid 90s I believe.

Especially when it comes to potential unavoidables such as family members, bosses and co-workers.

Workplace stuff is a minefield.

I've had one who isn't even in the same state as I am that has been a huge thorn in my side for 5 or so years.

Lol I was with it aside from this and “virtue signalling”, a concept the idiocy of which of inherent to the phrase.

Man I sure hate it when I’m asked to apologise for being male though. :rolleyes:
“Virtue signalling”, another meaningless right wing term

A ****load less people smoke because of the huge taxes on it.

Because of the taxes or because of education?

I'd say taxes. Had to buy a pack of darts for someone the other day. They were $35. I was blown away. When I gave up 5 years ago a pack of Stuyvies was still $11 at Smokemart. Why would a kid take up smoking these days? Drugs and alcohol are way cheaper.

Are you sure that was 5 years ago? I smoked 10 years ago and they were never that cheap.

I'd be interested to know if countries without a high cigarette tax are seeing a decline in people smoking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d hate to be a pack a day smoker in this day and age. You’d be plowing through $200-250 a week

Almost everyone I know who smokes buys pouch

I bought a pouch of Dr. Pat for my cousin a couple of years ago because I had been routinely bumming smokes off him on nights out for a long time. I think it was like $60 or something. :oops:

This is why I don’t get why Sally Field didn’t go full scorched earth on Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire.

Not only did he commit numerous acts of fraud, vandalise her current root’s vehicle and actively try to kill the poor sod with the spiked jambalaya, he actively coerced her into seating all three kids in the smoking section of the restaurant.

“Supervised, Sir?”

You’re darn right supervised. You should be in f***ing prison, mate.

Sam Newman has certainly got all the PC SJWs virtue signalling their hardest today.
Not that I'd even put myself in that category, is he even relevant and on the radar?

Last I heard he was fighting teen-agers over skateboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back