Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving Neverland is heavy s**t
Have you ever heard the tape recording from when MJ is dying?

It's like the pedophile demon being released from his body, he talks in this really uncharacteristically low voice about how he wants to build a children's hospital called Michael Jackson's Childrens Hospital, it's the creepiest thing I've ever heard

Do you know what the most offensive thing about Sam Newman is? He's just not funny and he never has been.

I think I last watched The Footy Show when he started calling us the (PAP) Smears. So about 1997 I suppose. Unfortunately that meant missing David Rodan's star turn with his dance thing, and whatever they did for their 2004 Grand Final show.

It's like the pedophile demon being released from his body, he talks in this really uncharacteristically low voice about how he wants to build a children's hospital called Michael Jackson's Childrens Hospital, it's the creepiest thing I've ever heard

The Leon Kompowsky voice?

I think throwing money at good causes somehow in his mind cancelled out the sexual predator side it was tough viewing, I suspect Jacko was molested as a child himself.

Lol there was a homeless dude on the corner of Pulteney and Pirie St. He had big cardboard sign that said "Smile, it's free" and everyone that smiled at him he pointed at them and was like "thank you, you have an awesome day!"

What a dude.

Watched half of it and turned it off before I blew my brains out. Came away with the impression that there's so many of them because they find the milfy YouTuber somewhat hot. Did the show uncover a better reason?

Literally no reason. No reason why every government in the world for the last 200 years would all lie about the world being a globe.

Usually i can see the reasoning behind conspiracy theories, like i can see why some may think 9/11 was a sham or the moon landing was fake, even though i dont believe them myself. But flat earth...nope, nothing. Whats the end game? So the earth is flat? So what. Next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it good, or just WTF inducing?

It was a bit boring because they didnt go into why or what is to gain from everyone lying that the earth is a globe.

The best part was this group purchased some $20k gadget which was going to prove them correct and all it did was completely disprove their own theory. But they still didnt believe the results.

Literally no reason. No reason why every government in the world for the last 200 years would all lie about the world being a globe.
Yeah, it's like 'Jews - we hate Muslims, but they are right about the globe' and vice versa. 'Communists - we hate the West, bu they are right about the globe'. Like they'd have happily nuked the other side if they didn't have the ability to do the same to them, but 'Woah, we don't dare call them up on their flat earth lies, THAT's going to cause real issues!'

Usually i can see the reasoning behind conspiracy theories, like i can see why some may think 9/11 was a sham or the moon landing was fake, even though i dont believe them myself. But flat earth...nope, nothing. Whats the end game? So the earth is flat? So what. Next.
Every government in the world is in the pocket of the globe manufacturers union.

Son catching the train to uni channelling his inner magpiespower. Sent me the below.

"Just saw a really old woman walking slowly up to the city side of Smithfield station only to punch another really old lady in the face saying "you like that bitch?" Before slowly waddling away.

Start your day off right!! "

Son catching the train to uni channelling his inner magpiespower. Sent me the below.

"Just saw a really old woman walking slowly up to the city side of Smithfield station only to punch another really old lady in the face saying "you like that bitch?" Before slowly waddling away.

Start your day off right!! "
When your son says really old ladies does he mean women in their 30s?

Flat earthers are a by-product of a descent into a new dark age of ignorance.

For instance - maps traceable to before the dark ages had Antarctica drawn at the bottom. No one had ever been there, but the consensus was that there had to be a mass of land in that location due to the altering of ocean currents etc

I’m fully convinced that this crackpot movement is a creation designed to discredit theories that actually do have merit.

I'm convinced the flat earth movement was started as an online prank by some Xchan to prove how gullible people can be when they are given the option to be different from mainstream thought at the expense of being wrong.

It's Bilderbergs, chemtrails extrapolated.

To be fair some 30 year olds who have enjoyed a lot of illegal substances for long periods of their life often look 85 years old
Not just illegal substances. Those oh so cool looking girls smoking at 16 who wouldn't have given shy 16 year old me the time of day, looked 55 by the time they were 35. Yeah, I'm not above feeling petty happiness at it.

I watched Behind the Curve last night. Flat Earthers....jesus.

Why?

I remember watching a youtube video about an app that supposedly "proved" the flat earth theory by inputting your location and date and seeing where the sun should be in the sky but all it proved that the earth was indeed round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back