Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for the english majors

If you meet someone who spells their name Georgeina instead of Georgina is it still pronounced George-eeeena as usual or does the extra e make it George-ina as in vag.

This reminds me of a particular brand of tinned tomatoes that my brother and I dubbed, "Big Fanny".

Lol how is the suppression order on the "high profile person"

I wonder who it could be. Oh that's right. George Pell. You know, the guy who has had media coverage for months. Why even bother suppressing it now.

They won't find any jurors who haven't heard about it all.

I'm at Movie World and I'm feeling quite ill. You know how it is, take time off and your body is like "Now I can get sick".

Oh man I'm so bored. Two hours of lining up for the other half to go on two roller coasters (she's never been on one till this holiday) and I'm now sitting around getting agitated by "singing in the rain" playing on loop constantly around movie world. I went to line up to go sit in the cinema and watch some 4D (yes, 4D) kids movie as it was cool in the cinema and it will kill the time while she does her roller coasters, but it filled up and I was too late.

Now someone dressed as Monroe is singing Christmas carols with kids everywhere. I reckon this is my definition of being trapped in hell!

Should have just vomited on the roller coasters.

Thought it very interesting seeing Georgina Downer front and centre at all the Space Agency announcements today behind the PM and Premier. After being flogged by Sharkie at the bi election, do the Libs honestly think she's a chance in the upcoming Federal election post Malcolm's demise?
Either political parties are incredibly stupid or the general public voting are.

I'm at Movie World and I'm feeling quite ill. You know how it is, take time off and your body is like "Now I can get sick".

Oh man I'm so bored. Two hours of lining up for the other half to go on two roller coasters (she's never been on one till this holiday) and I'm now sitting around getting agitated by "singing in the rain" playing on loop constantly around movie world. I went to line up to go sit in the cinema and watch some 4D (yes, 4D) kids movie as it was cool in the cinema and it will kill the time while she does her roller coasters, but it filled up and I was too late.

Now someone dressed as Monroe is singing Christmas carols with kids everywhere. I reckon this is my definition of being trapped in hell!

3D movies are technically 4D anyway arent they? unless the 3D movie is just a paused still

anyway be safe on those horribly constructed death traps

3D movies are technically 4D anyway arent they? unless the 3D movie is just a paused still

anyway be safe on those horribly constructed death traps

4D means the seat moves with the motion of the movie and you get sprays of water or whatever in water splash scenes and so on. I was atleast a little curious but alas I'm now stuck with an obnoxiously loud guy dressed as the Joker for the next 30 minutes.

4D means the seat moves with the motion of the movie and you get sprays of water or whatever in water splash scenes and so on. I was atleast a little curious but alas I'm now stuck with an obnoxiously loud guy dressed as the Joker for the next 30 minutes.

gross.
(the joker not the 4d bit)

and i bet he's channeling dead australian whatsisface

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Mrs H and I took the kids to whateverthe* world about 5 years ago we got so fed up waiting in line for one of the rollercoasters after 2 hours we amused ourselves by booing the people who had paid for the express lane as they walked past. After an hour of doing this the other people in our line turned on us - the next hour after that was awkward. Then we got out 2 minute ride.

question for the english majors

If you meet someone who spells their name Georgeina instead of Georgina is it still pronounced George-eeeena as usual or does the extra e make it George-ina as in vag.
you're asking the wrong people - nobody literate in English would use that spelling.

However, I'll go with Powerstufff's pronunciation

Sounds like you're suffering from Christian Radio withdrawals there Beryl.

Fair play, thought it looked more like JPY myself.
Any thoughts on the article?

Interesting but makes little sense.

If it's Bon's material, and his family is getting royalties anyway, why not just admit it, then you can cut BJ out entirely and have a bigger share between everyone?

Man that wind was gusty today it felt weird cold walking around for this time of year but then I realised it was exacerbated by the fact I was freeballing in thin material.

Man that wind was gusty today it felt weird cold walking around for this time of year but then I realised it was exacerbated by the fact I was freeballing in thin material.

I have trackies and a PAFC hoodie on ffs. It’s mid December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back