Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked at a couple of clips and I can see he has experience, confidence and the right mix of clean/edgy material. Not a fan of the slow pacing though, mostly because he stops whenever the audience laughs so it's like a laugh track on an American sit-com.

I just think he is naturally funny and has charisma which goes a long way. The delivery is as important as the material itself and so many comedians out there sound forced or end up yelling punchlines.

peated-270x600.jpg

decent kick to it this big lad

Though hard to fault his logic that being married to her is better than orally pleasuring Fraser Anning. I'm sure that as we speak Kate is thanking David for inviting many people to discuss this.

Ms Ellis had re-tweeted that comment, but she's since replaced it with one a bit less embarrassing.

Hugely. Didn't matter though. He was having a great time in a hit and giggle.

His other media is admittedly fantastic. Really enjoyed his tour of Australia and his "Freddy vs. The world" series. He's a great TV entertainer.
Except for sidelines reporter on Australia's got American ninja talents

The Catwoman movie is probably my favourite so bad its good movie of modern times, and not the worst DC property on film of modern times either!

Sent from mTalk

The Catwoman movie is probably my favourite so bad its good movie of modern times ....
Saw Destry recently on Foxtel. 1954. Quaint and enjoyable. Many people shot, no blood or bullet holes. Old western towns populated entirely by caucasians. It goes on.

Charlie Dixon is one of those people that goes to a concert and spends the whole time filming it on his phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you drank 2 bottles you'd have repeated

Why are you even buying tickets to a comedy gig? Just stay at home with the wife and read your own posts. This is funnier than anything Michael McIntyre has ever said.

Charlie Dixon is one of those people that goes to a concert and spends the whole time filming it on his phone.

Ugh. Spud delist.

Have to say, the new forum layout is very good. Much better UI than the previous one.

Although... where the farken have all my badges gone?

Nah you were just attached to it like a fav pair of old smelly boots.
I agree with Dylan, been on forums since the 90’s and it was the best for me.

The old layout was the best forum layout I've ever seen
I agree with Dylan, been on forums since the 90’s and it was the best for me.

This one is just the old one with superior navigational structure and a more refined design.

I'm finding it a lot less buggy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back