Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only early days as well. The weird s**t will get ironed out. It's really not a big deal at all. I've not come across anything that's been any sort of hassle.

He could have rhymed it and gone with “******* Kate Ellis is infinitely more rewarding than sucking off Fraser Anning.”

But then he’d be sued for libel by Ellis for insinuating that he’s not the gimp submissive in that relationship.

This one is just the old one with superior navigational structure and a more refined design.

I'm finding it a lot less buggy as well.
Those are the problem I have with it. Navigation is not as good and the stripped down design is harsh.
But, it’s all personal preference.

He could have rhymed it and gone with “******* Kate Ellis is infinitely more rewarding than sucking off Fraser Anning.”

But then he’d be sued for libel by Ellis for insinuating that he’s not the gimp submissive in that relationship.

Actually, for a trained Journalist the tweet was very poorly worded - is it really Mr Reimer who is married to Kate Ellis? Has Penbo been a cunning linguist with respect to Mr Anning??

Hovering over alerts instead of clicking would be nice... like the old format. Small things.
Yeah that's the only thing I've found bodgy. I only access BF on my PC and that 'problem' exists with both up to date versions of Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Navigation is not as good

The new navigation is leaps and bounds ahead of the old forum.

The old site felt like layers of hacked on buttons and links held together with digital sticky-tape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a good theme. Loads better than that other new skin they trialled for a bit.
Agree. Once they iron out a few things I don't think it'll take long to get used to.

Thread titles on main forum page are unnecessarily humongous.

The new navigation is leaps and bounds ahead of the old forum.

The old site felt like layers of hacked on buttons and links held together with digital sticky-tape.

maybe when i get used to it, but for now it feels worse.

Looks like our communications guru has been poached by Sport SA...

bd2dff44-6fe2-4697-8ace-81fc781ba633.png

I miss being able to select what page to look at on the mobile format. I like to be about to skip forward or back willy-nilly easily with defined numbered buttons below each sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back