Not open for further replies.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They have good stuff (watching The Bridge atm) but the ads are ******* jarring and seem to be spliced in midway through a sentence half the time.
It kills all the TV Channel apps I had one ad just repeat 3 times and then the program wouldn't reload to where it was beforehand.. iron this s**t out or people will just continue to d/l stuff illegally as it's less hassle.

What?

They're getting rid of Falco? After he's led the team through this mess?

Sent from mTalk

The Amadeus guy?

What?

They're getting rid of Falco? After he's led the team through this mess?

Sent from mTalk

You watching the Nanoo in the Replacements?

Time for some real football after that debacle by Indianapolis. Really, what were those campaigners thinking?

Does the public holiday for Aus Day fall on Monday this year? Or is it not a long weekend because it falls on saturday?

Does the public holiday for Aus Day fall on Monday this year? Or is it not a long weekend because it falls on saturday?

As far as I’m aware, the only day that doesn’t shift is Anzac Day, which only changes if it falls on a Sunday.

The public holiday is given in the Monday despite Anzac day falling on the weekend. We will always get a long weekend regardless of what day it falls on.

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
I sometimes wonder if my references are too vague, but Janus gets them... and that doesn't sway me either way.

Bit of an underrated movie I reckon.
I’m wirey.

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
STAFF at a Bunnings Warehouse store in north Brisbane, have learnt an important lesson after an innocent handwriting error — which looked like 'f**k it’ had been written on a sign — went viral online.
The Bunnings’ handwritten sign promoting a range of $3.99 LED light switches attracted more attention than they bargained for on Friday.
The phrase ‘FLICK IT’ appeared innocent enough until store-goer Adrian ChanChan spotted the accidental combination of two letters, producing a markedly different meaning.
The sign proudly announcing ‘F*** IT’ and sent social media into stitches.

1547360391505.png

https://www.news.com.au/national/bu...l/news-story/1050051bd8671cc4e24831ce3fffca52

Oh dear .. just like Port ... not proofread :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back