Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest revelation in the now-closed Chad Wingard thread is that Janus is a relative young’un, which kinda threw me coz when I read one of his righteous posts I hear Rumpole of the Bailey, or Donald Fisher, every single one, fmd...
Going by his choice of avatar I'd always assumed he is literally 12.

Watch the movie ‘Sorry To Bother You’

Do it

Been waiting all year for that to come out. Local distributors weren't interested, tho. They pulled the old "black movies don't travel" bs. Now it's getting a limited release from November 29. Sydney, Melbourne, Perth. Not Adelaide. Should've at least played at the fillum festival, ffs.

Also, lol @ the dispshit parents who took their toddler to Venom but left in a huff just after the opening credits coz the poor kid was crying the cinema down, freaked out by all the noise and hypo action.

Or maybe they were just horrified by what a piece of s**t that movie is; got it from just a few minutes; smart kid...

Been waiting all year for that to come out. Local distributors weren't interested, tho. They pulled the old "black movies don't travel" bs. Now it's getting a limited release from November 29. Sydney, Melbourne, Perth. Not Adelaide. Should've at least played at the fillum festival, ffs.
Just D/L the farker

Best Fish n Chips in the state *ers!

b5bd979b6d5a2326549830cddc803c3f.jpg

not sure where to place this, but it appears the so called "free" footy express service is no longer. according to tom flogsantonis.

Yeah....... I might wait for more info on that before melting, sounds like political point scoring more than anything else. It started out without MAC sponsorship, I'm sure it can continue without it, or with an alternative sponsor.

You depress me for some reason Raman. You never have anything positive to say. You're just depressing. I don't mean to have a crack at you. Are you Emo??

Finally I get a PB rant! It’s unprecedented in its mildness but I’m still counting it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really too concerned. I take the train and I'll be 60 next year and getting free travel Monday to Friday at :
  • Midnight to 7.00am
  • 9.01am to 3.00pm
  • 7.01pm to midnight
And all day weekends. So all I would pay may be 1 concessional fare on Thursday or Friday games.
If the MAC express is lost then the trains would be a bit more cramped, especially on the Outer Harbor line. But like Coobk001 said that shouldn't be happening yet.

Yeah....... I might wait for more info on that before melting, sounds like political point scoring more than anything else. It started out without MAC sponsorship, I'm sure it can continue without it, or with an alternative sponsor.

Doesn't part of our membership money go to paying for the Footy Express?

And the MAC sponsorship didn't cover it anyway. Most of it came out of the DPTI budget I believe

I thought they got rid of it last year and the Adelaide clubs are picking up the tab now?

Trust Mic to narrow his train schedule down to minute precision.
'no sir, I have still have 43 seconds until my free fare is in effect, I will wait for the next one'
Sent from mTalk

When I take the train from Alberton to Glanville it leaves on the hour. If I get to the station for the 9.00 train it costs 3.70 on my metrocard but 2.03 at 9.01 or later so I validate when I'm halfway to Port Adelaide and save 1.67. :p

Free public transport has to be one of the most cost effective ways of reducing pollution, congestion, improve business etc.
It's crazy that its rarely implemented. Funnily enough the rich don't tend to use it.

Free public transport has to be one of the most cost effective ways of reducing pollution, congestion, improve business etc.
It's crazy that its rarely implemented. Funnily enough the rich don't tend to use it.

When I was at high school, just after the State Bank collapse, when the state was effectively bankrupt and congestion wasn't that bad, there was a period where public transport was free (may have just been for students) I don't quite remember.

Finally I get a PB rant! It’s unprecedented in its mildness but I’m still counting it.
I'm surprised he's still about as it's been ages since I've had to put one of his aliases on ignore.

He’s scared of raman because raman is scary
The Ra Man's scariness is legendary.

.... or is that the Legendary Finn Barr? o_O

When I was at high school, just after the State Bank collapse, when the state was effectively bankrupt and congestion wasn't that bad, there was a period where public transport was free (may have just been for students) I don't quite remember.
It's free for folk who can afford to live in the city (including North Adelaide) itself. From North Adelaide to South terrace. Also handy if you live in the most salubrious beachside suburb too!

https://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Timetables-Maps/Special-Services/Free-City-Services

The demand would be way too high with current infrastructure.

It would also be “unprofitable” despite saving incredible amounts of time, money and lives through less car accidents and pollution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back