Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched the looming tower on amazon prime. Pretty decent

Fact checked it and as far as I can tell it’s pretty accurate with all the necessary stuff, especially the lack of information sharing between agencies.

Frightening how easily 9/11 could have been avoided. It literally took many many people to deliberately not do their jobs. There should be more Americans in jail for it than Muslims.

Got me looking into it more and the “28 pages” redacted section that implicated Saudi Arabia made me laugh.

Old mate trump is still carrying on that legacy with his Muslim travel ban he tried to pass that banned a whole lotta Muslim countries but not Saudi Arabia despite Saudis killing more Americans in acts of Terrorism than every other country combined.

Old men with money looking after other old men with money.

Dude. Pay the toll and get it changed with a capital. You have to.
I already have a paid membership here...double as I sponsor a player as well. I ain paying for a typo.

I already have a paid membership here...double as I sponsor a player as well. I ain paying for a typo.

It's annoying me enough to pay for it. Plus the name change cash goes to a charity.

Yep you can also change your address on line and see how many demerit points you have and renew your licence...

Its weird the govt did something actually useful

Yep, best part you don't have to put pants on anymore. :thumbsu:

If you download the app, you also have a digital version of your drivers licence which the cops can scan.

We Want Chiggy Wiggy
QNgztrv_d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but how are all the faux-hipster snowflakes going to show how edgy and morally superior they are if they don't get outraged on social media about total non-issues given that being outraged about real issues doesn't get you anywhere near enough w***er-credits.

Is anyone actually even remotely 'outraged' by it though? Or are you just getting outraged over non-existent outrage.

Too many vowels to be authentically Welsh.
Welsh actually has a couple more vowels than English.
A E I O U W Y.

Which should also be the case in English, but they are a bit slow.

Lol that new stadium push on the riverbank. They want a retractable soccer pitch.

******* Adelaide.

Makes me sick seeing Olsen and the SMA getting their kicks from this proposal because it means more money for them. They sure as he'll aren't doing it for the good of sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back