Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamborghini has a/an SUV out now.

Those Porsche SUVs are like commodores (in the 80’s) in Sydney.

What was that joke from back then?

Why is the commodore called the clit?

Every campaigner has one.

No PC back then.

No.

Just confirming I’m an idiot that would do anything to support the footy club I love in its time of need.
*A* idiot. You are a idiot Dingle.

I raise you a Rolls Royce Cullinan.

Yes, the boot is actually a boot room, in which one removes one's green wellies...

Rolls-Royce-Phantom-2018-1600-7a.jpg

rolls-royce_cullinan_interior_experience_5-948x644.jpg

You're kidding right? He barely goes a day without mentioning his beloved Pajero.

Pajero is the weekender and for crazy trips away with his mates one of whom is a doctor I believe.

Volvo is for weekday transit.

Pajero's are the ultimate old bloke mobile - probably wouldn't ever buy one. What i'd love to drive is a Mercedes Unimog.

I drive the missus' swift around the city because my car doesn't fit in any Carparks lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

currently driving an early 2000's pulsar which is only really a runabout (was my old man's he no longer needed it) and it's such an old man's car to the point I'm loving it because I'm only driving it ironically.

i was looking at (for fun) the BRZ / 86 recently which, of the ultimate irony being a joint Subaru / Toyota manifestation, if i did i'd never admit it on FatBladder for obvious reasons

Outstanding start to the Champions League campaign Eddie Dingle

This people is why everyone hates the bindippers and their supporters.

They’ve already won the premiership and the champions league so we might as well take the rest of the year off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back