Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bothered to read the water bill, almost 800 litres used per day. Apparently the equivalent of a family with 5 or more, and a large garden.

I didn't water the garden once this quarter because we got plenty of rain. Between his lord of the rings directors cut showers and his four loads of washing bi-weekly, christ. Our bills were $250 before he moved in, $600 after.

Did he understand bills?

I don't think he does, since his parents pay literally everything in his life. I had to explain to him about what a car service was because his tyres were completely bald on the relatively recent model mazda 6 his parents bought him, legit.

I don't think he does, since his parents pay literally everything in his life. I had to explain to him about what a car service was because his tyres were completely bald on the relatively recent model mazda 6 his parents bought him, legit.

You should have told him about replacing tyres. That engine service wouldn’t have helped his bald spots.

Were you even trying to help the poor old fapper.

You should have told him about replacing tyres. That engine service wouldn’t have helped his bald spots.

Were you even trying to help the poor old fapper.

It was included in the run down. Surprised he didn't get defected.

I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of taking off my shirt

Ms Dingle sent me a note from a cafe she was working in this morning saying she overheard some bloke say “mum I want a smart fridge, I just don’t want a judgemental one”

I said “didjapunchthecampaigner?”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice. HECS debts indexed at 1.9% this year. 1.5% last year. 26% increase farken.

Posted this in the changes thread, and Raman liked it which alerted me to the ****up lol.

Related, my accountant alerted me to the fact that my employer is withholding >$300 a fortnight more tax than they should be on my scale. Spending today trying to get Payroll to fix it.

Related, my accountant alerted me to the fact that my employer is withholding >$300 a fortnight more tax than they should be on my scale. Spending today trying to get Payroll to fix it.

Lol that'll be good though as you'll get it back at tax time. My tax return is going to be around 10-15k owed at this stage. Capital gains tax farken. You pay somehow. Good news is the first month of my new job went into next financial year rather than this one so it kept my income a bit lower.

We'll see how the tax man can cook my books. Hoping for some CGT discounts as I held some of the shares more than 12 months.

Double whammy because ontop of the CGT they'll want additional HECS as well.

Lol that'll be good though as you'll get it back at tax time.

Oh yeah I'm getting a sweet return, but I'd rather have had it over the year. That money had places to go, including paying off debts that are accruing interest.

Oh yeah I'm getting a sweet return, but I'd rather have had it over the year. That money had places to go, including paying off debts that are accruing interest.

Yep, as they say a dollar now is worth more than a dollar later.

The whole Instagram influencer is kind of a result of Instagram filling the hole magazines did a decade ago, albeit with the content selected by the user. Where blokes maybe used to read a Zoo mag or whatever they just flick through Instagram instead. So with that you get a bunch of decent looking chicks model/entrepreneurs and #fitspo gronks with thousands of followers and it makes sense to advertise through them.

I mean it's insanely lame and I only use Instagram for my mates and such but it isn't the worst thing in the world if you realise it's just something else that has existed for years just repackaged.

I use Instagram to brag about all the great bottles of wine I drink. I don't think any pictures on my Instagram include humans.

Dance Boss, now there's something that makes you wonder where the bottom is

Channel 7 as an organisation should be tried for ******* War Crimes.

I can't recall the last good old fashioned gay movie that is relatively new...

Sent from mTalk

Anything with Tom Cruise. But they aren't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back