Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.

Mouth: How long you been doing Uber for, mate?

I once had an Uber driver tell me "don't worry, I'm not a child molester". Which is literally the worst sentence you can say to convince someone that you're not a child molester. Even if he'd said 'I am a child molester' I'd have put it down to a joke and been less inclined to believe that he was a child molester.

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I once had an Uber driver tell me "don't worry, I'm not a child molester". Which is literally the worst sentence you can say to convince someone that you're not a child molester. Even if he'd said 'I am a child molester' I'd have put it down to a joke and been less inclined to believe that he was a child molester.
Why would he say that to you? Do you look like an 8 year old or were you sending a little Port champ of yours in an Uber by himself or herself?? Or do you need to make a mandatory notification?

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
SBS should do Friday the 13th marathons more often.

****in telekinetic girl lol

Sent from mTalk

SBS should have Sarah Abo reading the news more often.

*in telegenic girl hnnng

Sarah-Abo_bio-pic.jpg

*Gets in Uber*

Brain:
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.
Don't say it.

Mouth: How long you been doing Uber for, mate?
Busy tonight drive?

Jan 16, 2009
Heaps good
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, Bulls & Cricket Aus
Good friends of mine were in the car that got hit by that absolute * head trying to run from the cops at Wallaroo. Car rolled 6 times. Their 9 month old and 5 yo walked away without even a scratch which is an absolute miracle.

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Good friends of mine were in the car that got hit by that absolute **** head trying to run from the cops at Wallaroo. Car rolled 6 times. Their 9 month old and 5 yo walked away without even a scratch which is an absolute miracle.
* me, heard a relative of your mate on the radio yesterday

miracle indeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good friends of mine were in the car that got hit by that absolute **** head trying to run from the cops at Wallaroo. Car rolled 6 times. Their 9 month old and 5 yo walked away without even a scratch which is an absolute miracle.

Good to hear the kids survived.

If the law was just the guy gets charged with manslaughter charges

What he did was no different to dropping a bullet into a gun spinning the chamber and pointing at those kids and pulling the trigger.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The FIBA rulings came down today

It’s like they saw people laughing at Micheal Christian and said you think that’s bad.

Baffling

Kickert - 5 games for an over reaction elbow to Goulding copping an elbow. Fair enough
Maker - 3 games for basically trying to scare attackers off by acting like a crazy man. A bit over the top but okay
Goulding - 1 game for getting elbowed in the throat and head kicked in by 10 guys while he was on the ground.

This is quite simply bizarre. They literally said 1 game for inciting violence. That would be like giving Brent staker a suspension after Barry hall knocked him out if Sydney’s team, bench, coach trainers fitness staff and reserves ran into the field and kicked him in the head.

The Phillipines players received bans of 1-5 games though. The guy who ran onto the court and hit sobey with a chair. 3 games. The non playing reserves player who king hit sobey from behind when he was being carried off by officials. 3 games. The guys kicking Goulding while he was on the ground? 1 game. The coach who threw punches? 2 or 3 games I forget.

This is ridiculous. Can you imagine if someone ran onto an AFL field at any level and hit a player. It would be life ban. A coach hitting a player? He would never coach at any level ever again. Throwing a chair? Life ban.

Refs stood down from elite Comp so hardest hit.

FIBA leveled a total of 500k + in fines though to basketball aus and Phillipines basketball. So they’re all happy lining their pockets. Entire FIBA board should be sacked.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
The FIBA rulings came down today

It’s like they saw people laughing at Micheal Christian and said you think that’s bad.

Baffling

Kickert - 5 games for an over reaction elbow to Goulding copping an elbow. Fair enough
Maker - 3 games for basically trying to scare attackers off by acting like a crazy man. A bit over the top but okay
Goulding - 1 game for getting elbowed in the throat and head kicked in by 10 guys while he was on the ground.

This is quite simply bizarre. They literally said 1 game for inciting violence. That would be like giving Brent staker a suspension after Barry hall knocked him out if Sydney’s team, bench, coach trainers fitness staff and reserves ran into the field and kicked him in the head.

The Phillipines players received bans of 1-5 games though. The guy who ran onto the court and hit sobey with a chair. 3 games. The non playing reserves player who king hit sobey from behind when he was being carried off by officials. 3 games. The guys kicking Goulding while he was on the ground? 1 game.
Tom Jonas needs to reincarnate as a Filipino basketball player.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Tom Jonas needs to reincarnate as a Filipino basketball player.

Better idea. We need to send Tom jonas to the Phillipines in 2023 as the boomers 12th man. If 3 games is the going rate for a running onto the court and hitting someone with a chair I say he point jonas at those campaigners and say have fun. He would demolish those cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back